Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got back from a show in Northfield MN myself.

20190907_125217.jpg

20190907_120147.jpg

The car has fender tag, JJ1-K. JJ1 is light turtuoise. The car is clearly not that, but I had hoped those who had it painted had changed to some other 1965 color, like DD1, Dark Blue Poly. If it is no sunshine, and I am inside, with the fuel cap in my hand, holding it up against an original Dark Blue Poly, and tip both down a little the color look the same, sort of. But, when turn them up, so more light gets to them, the color of my car is quite a bit darker than Dark Blue Poly. Not even similar. And, there is no 1965 Dodge color that is similar to the color the car have now.

I can not afford to have it repainted at this point. The paint is rather new, but it is not a very good job. There are places I should have it touched up, but I have no idea what color it is. I mean, no clue at all. And the company I bought it from does not want to tell me where they got it from, so I am in the darkness on this one.

If I had it repainted I would be happy to have it repainted in Dark Blue Poly, I like that color better than the Light Turquoise. Unless I wanted to have it original. And, if I knew what the color it has is, I would be happy with that too.

Bill
Some paint shops have optical color readers that can scan the paint and give you a match. It won’t identify the color code, but it will let them mix you up some touch up or spot paint.

The car has fender tag, JJ1-K. JJ1 is light turtuoise. The car is clearly not that, but I had hoped those who had it painted had changed to some other 1965 color, like DD1, Dark Blue Poly. If it is no sunshine, and I am inside, with the fuel cap in my hand, holding it up against an original Dark Blue Poly, and tip both down a little the color look the same, sort of. But, when turn them up, so more light gets to them, the color of my car is quite a bit darker than Dark Blue Poly. Not even similar. And, there is no 1965 Dodge color that is similar to the color the car have now.

I can not afford to have it repainted at this point. The paint is rather new, but it is not a very good job. There are places I should have it touched up, but I have no idea what color it is. I mean, no clue at all. And the company I bought it from does not want to tell me where they got it from, so I am in the darkness on this one.

If I had it repainted I would be happy to have it repainted in Dark Blue Poly, I like that color better than the Light Turquoise. Unless I wanted to have it original. And, if I knew what the color it has is, I would be happy with that too.

Bill
As Dave said you should be able to get some touchup by scan of the color.
A lot of these colors do look very different depending on light. My Cinnamon looks almost copper in direct sun and deep brown in the evening.
:realcrazy:OK, that was whack - As I typed 'in the evening' it came on the radio.

Starbucks has lots of different coffees. I like most of them. Not a fan of many of the ‘coffee drinks’ they concoct. I work less than a mile from their York roasting plant. Love the smell.
I used to go to starbucks long time ago, it isn't their coffee why I stopped, its their political beliefs..... and kinda their coffee.

I like simple coffee

I used to go to starbucks long time ago, it isn't their coffee why I stopped, its their political beliefs..... and kinda their coffee.

I like simple coffee
I don’t go out of my way for it. Due to overpriced- more like if only thing available. But I got most of mine free when my daughter worked there. She got a free bag every week and gave me abuch of them. :thumbsup:

I like simple coffee
I never bothered caring about a company’s political beliefs. They are entitled to theirs just like I am to mine.

It’s just business, if I like the product, I buy it. If I don’t like the product, I don’t.

If I started selecting my vendors, friends or purchases based on their political beliefs...I would just be isolating myself from the things I enjoy.

Life it too short to do that.

Good evening tea drinkers. lol

Never been a fan of tea, much too British.

I can do coffee all day. I even like the coffee that has gone cold.

It was supposed to be a joke, sort of, since you left out the tea drinkers, I thought someone had to include them. :D

When it comes to the British, I think I will not comment on that, because then it would be fair to comment on all the other nationalities too, but that would probably be very unfair. :D

Bill

It was supposed to be a joke, sort of, since you left out the tea drinkers, I thought someone had to include them. :D

When it comes to the British, I think I will not comment on that, because then it would be fair to comment on all the other nationalities too, but that would probably be very unfair. :D

Bill
Speaking of Brits, is it just me or do others have a hard time understanding them when they talk? I am lost. LOL

Speaking of Brits, is it just me or do others have a hard time understanding them when they talk? I am lost. LOL

I have problems understanding people here in California in general, and the Mexicans most. When it comes to the Mexicans I am not used to their accent, and they speak way too fast for me. And the same goes for other people in California, too fast speaking. Too much slang for me too.

So, it is more or less like not belonging to society, people talk, and I have no clue what they are talking about.

Bill

couple hours working on various things,got lots accomplished.

So there wasn't any actual "cruise" at the root beer stand but we had another e body show up and my friends with their srt charger... oh well, they got good food anyway...

20190907_192413.jpg

20190907_192318.jpg

I have problems understanding people here in California in general, and the Mexicans most. When it comes to the Mexicans I am not used to their accent, and they speak way too fast for me. And the same goes for other people in California, too fast speaking. Too much slang for me too.

So, it is more or less like not belonging to society, people talk, and I have no clue what they are talking about.

Bill

My Spanish speaking ex-in-laws didn't like speaking to Cubans because Cubans speak Spanish at like Mach II :lol:.

-
Back