Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
60 s here this morning. Went for a 8 mile bike ride, got my lungs full of air. Little cool tho. :thumbsup:

60 s here this morning. Went for a 8 mile bike ride, got my lungs full of air. Little cool tho. :thumbsup:

Temp came up quick once the sun got a little higher. Really nice now. Almost 70 and only going up a few more degrees. Time to get something done here before I have to get ready for work.

Sure is a spendy manifold for the Poly but it's about the only game in town.

$650

Polymanifold-300x300.png

Morning everybody and weirdo (you know who you are)....Cruise in last night was a bust...maybe 25 cars and my wife and I (45 and 43 respectively) were probably the youngest ones there by 2 decades...the only other mopar was a 69 Charger I have seen around for years. Cars and coffee this morning was hoppin' lots of cars!!! Another cruise tonight at a really old local car hop style place. We will see how that turns out. If it sucks they at least have good food. Here is a pic from the car hop place when I had my Satellite and my buddy had his Cuda.

I still listen to fm. Had a go round with sirius satellite radio and it will be a very cold day in hell before i ever go back.
My bell dish plays music on the 900’s channels and i have been listening to citi fm for 40 years.
:wtf:40 years?? Dam im old...

Do you mean you will not go back to listen to Sirius Satellite radio ?

Bill

Happy saterday

Heads up!
Be on the look out for a new member 67GTS dart just purchased
little old lady .
dont know but the car was probably from a member here.
i told her about the site
piNNbapzF5.jpg

Guess everybody is busy.
Helped buddy replace a door at his inlaw’s. Then gave my son my boat, and a utility trailer.
Moved a few items around the yard, will spend a couple hours fixing up a shed, a project i started a couple weeks ago.

Guess everybody is busy.
Helped buddy replace a door at his inlaw’s. Then gave my son my boat, and a utility trailer.
Moved a few items around the yard, will spend a couple hours fixing up a shed, a project i started a couple weeks ago.
Yep I'm busy!

20190907_154252.jpg

Nice!
My refreshment is coffee..
The shed was one i saved from demolition.i have to put treated lumber under it. found a nice roll up door, and will cover it in used metal siding i scored a couple years ago.
$1500 for 28,000 square feet. Sold 1/2 of it and made my money plus some back.

Just found out that I don't know what color my car is. Bummer, hate it when people paint a car a new color and does not give that information with the car when they sell it.

Now starts the fun that is no fun at all. Finding out what it is.

Bill

Just found out that I don't know what color my car is. Bummer, hate it when people paint a car a new color and does not give that information with the car when they sell it.

Now starts the fun that is no fun at all. Finding out what it is.

Bill
So you are saying it was changed from fender tag? Are you planning to repaint? or ?

So you are saying it was changed from fender tag? Are you planning to repaint? or ?

The car has fender tag, JJ1-K. JJ1 is light turtuoise. The car is clearly not that, but I had hoped those who had it painted had changed to some other 1965 color, like DD1, Dark Blue Poly. If it is no sunshine, and I am inside, with the fuel cap in my hand, holding it up against an original Dark Blue Poly, and tip both down a little the color look the same, sort of. But, when turn them up, so more light gets to them, the color of my car is quite a bit darker than Dark Blue Poly. Not even similar. And, there is no 1965 Dodge color that is similar to the color the car have now.

I can not afford to have it repainted at this point. The paint is rather new, but it is not a very good job. There are places I should have it touched up, but I have no idea what color it is. I mean, no clue at all. And the company I bought it from does not want to tell me where they got it from, so I am in the darkness on this one.

If I had it repainted I would be happy to have it repainted in Dark Blue Poly, I like that color better than the Light Turquoise. Unless I wanted to have it original. And, if I knew what the color it has is, I would be happy with that too.

Bill

Just got back from the show. Record turn out for this event. Last year 125 cars, this year 183! They collected a bunch, and when I say a bunch I mean a **** load of school supplies! As usual a poor Mopar showing but some really cool cars. Had a good time. Here are some pictures...

0D6A075C-5258-45BD-A39A-EBE8727802ED.jpeg

76E7E91D-86DD-4B91-9EBA-75E51CB51D98.jpeg

644C4E3C-8DF1-4562-BED5-737C48CFF048.jpeg

48450B10-DF2E-45BD-95DC-A47AC87A6675.jpeg

A42DAB04-450E-452E-9356-26F85CE5D07C.jpeg

EAD3B411-D498-43FD-B3CF-DCE38A287404.jpeg

179C1635-FB20-45EB-8F9D-AE8EC06756CB.jpeg

EA9C1FC2-8B4A-48DB-A739-6A2C830E857C.jpeg

-
Back