Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to clear up my pump house floor as my chainsaws are in there. At 8 am a guy's coming over who wants some alder so it will be a two chainsaw alarm for any sleeper inners. He wanted to start earlier but I figure 8 is early enough.

Well I'm hitting the shower. Will post before and after pics of the pumphouse effort, maybe if I say that I will actually clear it up lol! Have a great day all, be back later.

I have to go get my weedeater from the shop
Mine died a few years ago. Really thinking of getting something that horse fencing will keep in the back. That lamb did a great job but in the winter would bust through the electric fence. Always when it was the coldest also!

I can get a box truck for almost nothing but to high to get sheet in and out of for me. Want something I can pretty much put forks on the tractor and place it in easily.

As of Tuesday...$3.78 a hundred. No motor so I figure right now under $100 so I will wait for the price to go up.
Wow. 75/ton. That sucks.
Last time i checked it was 140.
Last time i hauled a bunch it was 180.
A car loaded with scrap was 400 ish.

I can get a box truck for almost nothing but to high to get sheet in and out of for me. Want something I can pretty much put forks on the tractor and place it in easily.
I took the box off and scrapped the frame. I can walk in now

I took the box off and scrapped the frame. I can walk in now
Really want something more solid. Pretty much stuck on a sea going container. Air tight you can put a de humidifier on it, less rodents and you can put crap on top also if needed. Will have a bunch of test sets in it along with all those transmissions so don't need humidity/mice

Really want something more solid. Pretty much stuck on a sea going container. Air tight you can put a de humidifier on it, less rodents and you can put crap on top also if needed. Will have a bunch of test sets in it along with all those transmissions so don't need humidity/mice
The one I have is not a shipping container but I have had it for 10+ years and works great. Consider the cost. Build a ramp...LOL

Hell no. Prob do a rack welded on the side for bumpers etc also. The one I was offered is made like a rv, don't want it and a roll up door also

Humidity mice???

How about some dry mice.... :D

Morning All

Heading down to Northfield MN here in a bit for a walk around at the Defeat of Jesse James Days Car Show, down by the river there in town.

Chilly here. Wife was up before me and has the place all opened up. Had to put a sweatshirt on. :wtf:
Her and my daughter are heading to my son's place for an overnighter before my daughter goes back to Princeton in a week or so. I have work tonight, so no go for me. I think will start making parts for a new set of steps today. I was hoping to reuse the ones between upper and lower deck. Its only 2 steps, and seemed really solid. But I took a step board off yesterday and the stringers are all split up. So once I pull them apart to replace floor underneath they will be scrap.

-
Back