Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its a subcategory under weatherstripping...

http://dantesparts.com/glassgaskets.html

Tried to link it direct, but wants to go to his homepage. That may work if you are on a regular computer. I'm on an I pad, so not sure what screen you get. I go to ... In upper right corner. Select full website, then scroll to weatherstripping and windshield gaskets. From regular home screen I think you hit catalog to get the category listing.

Keith
Thank you Keith :cheers: $95.00 and in stock :color: a lot better price then what I seen last year some where.. $155.00 but I forgot where that was , Thank you again :glasses7:

I just think I am going to deal with it. I would need about 40 yards of clay and the only easy way to spread it would be to have female sumo wrestling in the pile. It does not look it but it is about 1/4 acre.

That is super Karl :cheers: Sounds like the beginning of a great job for him, proud for you and him :glasses7: the beginning of a good year looks like :cheers:

Yes, I'm glad that he likes it and is happy. I'm hoping that it can keep him interested and motivated. :D

He worked at a local retail re-sale store a while back and had bad work attitude/habits. I found out from his younger brother afterwards that he would show up late, call in sometimes, and then finally quit after 3 months.... :banghead:

My brother and I always showed up 10 minutes early and left 10-15 minutes later than we were scheduled to work... Never missed a day, even if we were hung over that morning. If you are gonna play, you gotta pay (with the headache the next morning). Don't call in and make the rest of us work harder because you drank too much the night before and can't handle it... P*ssy.... :finga:

I just looked up my gasket and the price is good, 110. Looks like a precision number. If anyone needs it I have the rear filler strip that came with my rear gasket. No idea why. It is about 1/4 wide.

I just think I am going to deal with it. I would need about 40 yards of clay and the only easy way to spread it would be to have female sumo wrestling in the pile. It does not look it but it is about 1/4 acre.

Now if you could get female mud wrestlers, then you could get neighbor guys to pay to watch.... :D :cheers:

Gigity, gigity....

Now if you could get female mud wrestlers, then you could get neighbor guys to pay to watch.... :D :cheers:

Gigity, gigity....
No the bigums will spread it around faster! The little ones would complain about the mess!

Yes, I'm glad that he likes it and is happy. I'm hoping that it can keep him interested and motivated. :D

He worked at a local retail re-sale store a while back and had bad work attitude/habits. I found out from his younger brother afterwards that he would show up late, call in sometimes, and then finally quit after 3 months.... :banghead:

My brother and I always showed up 10 minutes early and left 10-15 minutes later than we were scheduled to work... Never missed a day, even if we were hung over that morning. If you are gonna play, you gotta pay (with the headache the next morning). Don't call in and make the rest of us work harder because you drank too much the night before and can't handle it... P*ssy.... :finga:

I was raised the same way, show up early and by god don't ever complain :glasses7:

I was surprised with an award one day at noon by a group of doctors I worked for (14years) I did not miss a day of work my first 3 years there :glasses7: they asked if I just could not stand to be around my wife :D

I just noticed the one facing away has a lifting d ring on the belt! That's funny

I wasn't sure if it was "legal" in the jokes/funny section... You know - anything goes...

I was just joking It was something from yesterday with Dart. What is wrong with a kitty?

Called the body guy for the Challenger Conv't, and he doesn't have his spray booth up and running yet, hopefully a few months...

Then he has a full resto job in front of me, and then I can get my car in....

He was telling me that he has tried a new clear coat that looks great. Now I just have to wait for him to get things together in the new shop....

Time to get moving, my shot gun is clean and ready to raise some money today at a fund raiser shooting skeet , you all have a groovy day and enjoy this day we have been given
Thank you for a fun time this morning :cheers:

Well off to put the regulator in! It is so much easier to get the shop up to 6o when it is 45 out!

Time to get moving, my shot gun is clean and ready to raise some money today at a fund raiser shooting skeet , you all have a groovy day and enjoy this day we have been given
Thank you for a fun time this morning :cheers:

Good luck shooting all of those "skeeters' (Mosquitoes - LOL!) :D

I'm gonna go do something, not exactly sure what yet..
See you all in the funny papers.

-
Back