Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you guy's waiting for the fancy coffee to show up?

Star%20Bucks%20Van_zpsotf9jxg1.jpg

I dont mind it, but dont see it being worth more than others. Then I will drink most any coffee. Prefer 140wt, black. LOL
I actually work a few miles from their York roasting plant. Love being surrounded by the smell of roasting coffee. Mmmm

Well I see everyone is having fun today. I was going to do some yard clean up and post some Smurf eviction notices. Started raining around midnight and hasn't stopped. Just sitting here in the donut resting my sore sorry ***. Slipped last week and went straight down on my coxis. Only bruised but it sure hurts to sit.can't drink, screws up my blood sugar. I hate to take pain pills. Bored silly.

Well I see everyone is having fun today. I was going to do some yard clean up and post some Smurf eviction notices. Started raining around midnight and hasn't stopped. Just sitting here in the donut resting my sore sorry ***. Slipped last week and went straight down on my coxis. Only bruised but it sure hurts to sit.can't drink, screws up my blood sugar. I hate to take pain pills. Bored silly.

Rest easy my friend.

Hope you feel better soon Ray. Pain pills are best taken with lots of BEER !!

Hope you feel better soon Ray. Pain pills are best taken with lots of BEER !!
True but the beer screws up my blood sugar. I have to say the donut sitting thing really helps, but I guess I've been thru about a dozen and a half today alone. They are only good for one shot then you need another one.

Not too much today. Just gonna hang around the house. Maybe start on my taxes UUUUgggghhh

I drop mine off. Just way to many laws I do not know about. The guy I have is really good and it is worth it. He usually gets me more back than I ever could. Supposed to be nice the next couple of days. I might get into the field today after the honey do list is done.

Typical Sunday morning. Food shop before the morons wake up and clog the aisles. Then today looks like work in the yard the koi woke up. I spotted Smurf prints, so that's another issue to address.

Thanks you just reminded me to get food for the fish in the pond. I re stocked it last year and hope they made it through the winter. The winter of 13-14 I lost everything because the pond froze solid when the water level dropped to low.

Thanks you just reminded me to get food for the fish in the pond. I re stocked it last year and hope they made it through the winter. The winter of 13-14 I lost everything because the pond froze solid when the water level dropped to low.

I keep a small heater in mine. Although it struggled to keep a small opening this year.

Mine is a 1/4 acre and around 25 deep in the middle. It was just so cold and no precipitation that winter. Not much I could do about it. I will look for an aerial shot of it.

Mine is a 1/4 acre and around 25 deep in the middle. It was just so cold and no precipitation that winter. Not much I could do about it. I will look for an aerial shot of it.

That's not a pond that's a small lake.LOL
Mine is only about fifteen foot around and five deep.

-
Back