Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got to take Sue downtown to Georgetown University Hospital today for her Annual Brain Tumor check up. We always make appointments for mid morning to get around any rush hour traffic. Also will visit my parents grave site at Arlington National Cemetery while I'm in the neighborhood.

That sounds like an emotional day. I hope it all goes in a positive direction

Morning all, glad to be able to chime in once and a while! Back to my regular job today after being out on loan for the past 5 weeks!! Of course tomorrow I'll be off playing Irish music for 12 long hours!! Have a great day all!! Geof

Morning all, glad to be able to chime in once and a while! Back to my regular job today after being out on loan for the past 5 weeks!! Of course tomorrow I'll be off playing Irish music for 12 long hours!! Have a great day all!! Geof

I hope you will be drinking some of that green beer!

Morning TMM, anything good going on today?
Just my Monday route today. I will stop at a body shop todaty that is painting a notchback convertible for a friend of mine. I'll post some pics. It was in primer 2 weeks ago.

I forgot to ask Geof, do you play bagpipes? Your group playing in Waterloo this year for Irish Fest?

Not sure what my day consists of. My honey do list wass to long from this weekend!

Good morning Hops :coffee2: wow , I got busy and enjoyed my 68 degree sunny and no wind Sunday here on the hill, slept in and feel like a hundred bucks this morning :glasses7:

... Well I tried to convince myself of that :D Moving slow this morning :glasses7: more :coffee2:

Good morning all.
good morning Mike :coffee2:

Mornin' fellas
mornin roadruunnerh :glasses7:

I can't wait to have up dates on this again this year Geof :cheers: the band getting together to make some folks happy I bet :color:

Good that somebody got a nice day. We were supposed to break 50 degrees. Topped out around 43 and a cold wind blowing. Had some things to do outside, but I couldn't get motorvated to do anything. Ended up sitting around spinning some vinyl...
Supposed to be near 60 today, then cooler the rest of the week.

Good morning Hops :coffee2: wow , I got busy and enjoyed my 68 degree sunny and no wind Sunday here on the hill, slept in and feel like a hundred bucks this morning :glasses7:

... Well I tried to convince myself of that :D Moving slow this morning :glasses7: more :coffee2:

Good that somebody got a nice day. We were supposed to break 50 degrees. Topped out around 43 and a cold wind blowing. Had some things to do outside, but I couldn't get motorvated to do anything. Ended up sitting around spinning some vinyl...
Supposed to be near 60 today, then cooler the rest of the week.

Oh I had a Grade A day here and it was about time :cheers:

picture tell most of the story :glasses7: as you can see zero wind :cheers:

Attachments

• Spring is here 2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 61
Morning Keith. I am not complaining about 60!

60 would be great. After this winter 43 sounds warm, but the wind killed it for me. I was out splitting wood in 20 degrees and snowing last month and minded it less than yesterday...

Wow I have a lot of vinyl. I could not find a needle for the old AR turntable so I bought a turntable that also converts it to digital. I have not used that part of it yet. It is one of those "hey asshole when are you going to get a needle" things. That was two years ago and she never used it, the mps player, the fm antenna, the camera etc. If it has batteries she can mess it up.

Like your smoker tube Mike.

-
Back