Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
60 would be great. After this winter 43 sounds warm, but the wind killed it for me. I was out splitting wood in 20 degrees and snowing last month and minded it less than yesterday...

It was raw and damp yesterday here also. I just did things inside.

Morning Mike, kind of slow today it must be Monday.
I played hard and slept in this morning, It felt good to get 7 1/2 hours of sleep for a change, My ankles and neck is screaming at me but I know what that is from :glasses7: I bet I spent maybe one hour in side yesterday and smoked me some chicken and started organizing parts and tools in the garage :glasses7:

Whats cookin' Mike?
We have the propane grill right outside the back door on the deck. Use it year round. Knock the snow off and fire it up!

Oh I had a Grade A day here and it was about time :cheers:

picture tell most of the story :glasses7: as you can see zero wind :cheers:

It is almost ready for the spring garage blow out then pressure wash the floor time.

I have the digital - also not used. Actually won the thing a couple years ago and finally got it out recently. I'm playing it through a junky little boom box. My son 'borrowed' my good Pioneer amp to use with the turntable I bought him several years ago.
Wow I have a lot of vinyl. I could not find a needle for the old AR turntable so I bought a turntable that also converts it to digital. I have not used that part of it yet. It is one of those "hey asshole when are you going to get a needle" things. That was two years ago and she never used it, the mps player, the fm antenna, the camera etc. If it has batteries she can mess it up.

Like your smoker tube Mike.

Like your smoker tube Mike.
Thank you, I desighed it myself after seeing a metal square one on utube for $140.00 ... This things works great and lasts a good while 3 1/2 hours of slow cooking :color: I can't wait to stock up on some hickory and oak and smoke me some stacked ribs :color:

You remember seeing it last night don't yea :D Thank you pard :color:

Attachments

• Spring is here 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 68
I just have to play with it. I loaded everything into the other laptop right before it died.

I just have to play with it. I loaded everything into the other laptop right before it died.
Don't you hate that ! I lost a hard drive with a chit load of historic home pictures on it :banghead: My nephew said he can retrieve but his new job is keeping him busy, but thats a good thing in his case :D

I was having problems with the power button and it finally went. A lot of stuff I would like to get out of it. Maybe one day.

Good Morning all. Great weekend weather. Got to play cars for a while. Coffee sure does taste good this morning.

Attachments

• Penny and Jill.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 70
Good Morning all. Great weekend weather. Got to play cars for a while. Coffee sure does taste good this morning.
:color::color: Gee's Laweeze's Ben !! Was this Sunday ? You sure have a great looking pair there man :cheers:

Thanks. But kinda like the profile pics on Match.com, she looks better in pics than she does in person, but she's coming along. She just got a new front suspension and some disc brakes.

Thanks. But kinda like the profile pics on Match.com, she looks better in pics than she does in person, but she's coming along. She just got a new front suspension and some disc brakes.
What disk break set up did you go with Ben ?

It just hit me really funny, just had to you are lucky KK was not here, I am sure his response would have been good.

What brakes did you put in?

It just hit me really funny, just had to you are lucky KK was not here, I am sure his response would have been good.

What brakes did you put in?

:D Karl is theee best to make me laugh and be creative off the cuff and fast at it, I enjoyed meeting him a couple years ago :glasses7:

Swapped all the goodies from a 73 Swinger. Replaced eveything that moves, used offset UCA bushings and added reinforcing plate to the LCA. Not sure how I'll like power discs. I'll run it a while and decide. Now I just need to get her to the alignment shop.

-
Back