Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had to deal with that in the first home I ever owned. I got frustrated trying to figure it out. We sold it!

Gotta put a crank position sensor on a Mercedes Benz today and find an evap leak.

I wanted to ask Mitch, What do you do when you run out of change for the machine! My wife would hide the key on me.

I don't know about you Hops but for me beer and sloping floors don't go well together.

Ahh, I leave the handle unlocked and we just go inside to the change box and dump it into a toolbox drawer next to the machine. Never could figure out to get it to vend for free. But 50 cents a beer aint too bad.

Good morning gent's I see Stan's daughter has posted in the fund raiser saying Stan is in the hospital fighting a 102 temp, and I see there is a blog started .
I have never learned anything about a blog but I may try and learn. :coffee2:

I had to deal with that in the first home I ever owned. I got frustrated trying to figure it out. We sold it!

This is my third house and by far the oldest. In Ny we bought and 1890's Colonial and did a ton of work to it that was a pain in the but. This house we bought as a challenge to fix up. It was vacant for around 8 yrs, built in 1802 and owned by a contractor that used whatever he had to do repairs. I am always joking around that I got LONGED again when I find something (his last name is Long). Getting sick really put a dampener on it. So far I changed one outside wall, three room floors were cut out and rebuilt, re did the upstairs bathroom when my son fell through the floor ( Water rot because the pvc was not glued together for the tub drain) A new well, tons of fence work outside, a new metal roof, But I still think the house is great. The best part in a way is there are no existing plans to the house due to its age and can do anything I want to it without a permit. The biggest pain in the *** is when you do a proper repair that is straight and plumb it looks weird because that it is the only thing level in the area.

Ahh, I leave the handle unlocked and we just go inside to the change box and dump it into a toolbox drawer next to the machine. Never could figure out to get it to vend for free. But 50 cents a beer aint too bad.

If we ever visit Can we bring slugs? I am that cheap!

50 cents a beer and I would have stayed later :D $1.00 beer tickles me :D happy hour prices :color:

Nahh we just keep recycling the coins. I'm trying to post a pic of it , but either my laptop or the site or my server is very slow this morning.

What My next door bud Ron and I were talking about the other day was the beer supply while working on the hops this summer. He just retired and is giving me a hand. We are not sure to just get cases or do a 1/4 keg on the tractor! I am not kidding. You can put a lot of ice in the bucket. LOL

Memike, Just read that post. I hope things work out for Stan. My dad died of prostrate cancer and we did not even know he had it for 10 yrs (stubborn German) and he told me if he had to do it again he would never go through kemo.

I have a neighbor that has a trailer with a big cooler that he pulls behind his lawn mower and he mows every day!

I have a neighbor that has a trailer with a big cooler that he pulls behind his lawn mower and he mows every day!
I had a neighbor like that, he was always on some kind of equipment mowing or clearing more of his land and always carried a 22 lever action with him or on his truck tail gate :glasses7:
I never could drink Miller Beer so he never had to worry about me getting in his beer :D

I had a neighbor like that, he was always on some kind of equipment mowing or clearing more of his land and always carried a 22 lever action with him or on his truck tail gate :glasses7:
I never could drink Miller Beer so he never had to worry about me getting in his beer :D

I cannot trust a fart while drinking Miller. Great for forcing a #2 in a hurry though....

Here is pic of the Unit. Has 5 slots. 4 soda 1 BEER !!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 56
I cannot trust a fart while drinking Miller. Great for forcing a #2 in a hurry though....
:D I drank a green Miller Pony one time and it was my last :glasses7: this was 40 years ago, never could drink the stuff myself :glasses7:

Bud gives me a nasty headache after 10 or so also. My favorite store bought has to be Fosters in the big oil cans with a straw. A working mans colt 45. Works like an advil gets rid of pain all day long.

-
Back