Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never used clamps myself, but have seen the u-bolt style on many trucks and seem to clamp down nice and hard even dimpling it in and makes a good seal Hops

Get that truck a rollin Mike, have a good one , Yes rani is visiting somewhere from what I remember .

Well guys going to get on my knees with a laser now. Have to get it done somewhat early because of st patty's day. Have to start earlier today to celebrate.

Here is an My going to Ireland experience I will share for Saint Paddy's day with you. My fellow airman just e-mailed it to me. Why always me? No blarney on this one we lost all hydraulics in flight just after refueling and taking off. Definitely an oh crap moment. Pretty funny to me now though.

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/73658

Well guys going to get on my knees with a laser now. Have to get it done somewhat early because of st patty's day. Have to start earlier today to celebrate.
Be careful, Getting back up can be a problem, so make sure you crawl and mark the base board everywhere before you get back up .... :)

I think I am going to get one of the old cast iron radiators out from the soggy dirt floor basement instead of the baseboard. I like them better anyway and are easy to rebuild!

Good morning. Back to work this afternoon. I've felt out of synch on my days off. Turning 55 last week...up till now I've made light of getting "old" but it has really hit me and I feel down. I pulled a muscle in my back 2 weeks ago, it still hurts, any advice? I don't want to go to the doctor for him to tell me it just needs time to heal. Sorry to be a whiner. Thanks for listening.

Jen keeps my back and shoulders in good shape David

Stretchinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6MwJhCA_x4

Good morning. Back to work this afternoon. I've felt out of synch on my days off. Turning 55 last week...up till now I've made light of getting "old" but it has really hit me and I feel down. I pulled a muscle in my back 2 weeks ago, it still hurts, any advice? I don't want to go to the doctor for him to tell me it just needs time to heal. Sorry to be a whiner. Thanks for listening.

Hey we are all going through it in this thread but don't worry old does not last long!
Try something called white flower for your back. It is like Icy hot on steroids.

Hi guys, been busy this morning and haven't checked in yet...

I'm here, I'm up, just preoccupied....

It's cold and windy here today... For the next week, our highs will not exceed 50°... It was nice while we had the warm weather, we even finally broke 60 yesterday and all of the snow has finally melted from the foot dumping on Superbowl Sunday....

Have a good day everyone...

Hey Karl, Just stopped back in while taking a break. 60 here right now then a few days of cold and windy.

Wow,I mentioned beer this morning and it looks like everyone walked right past the coffee pot. LOL

The Lions Head is pretty good in bottles. I mentioned it to my son who has done some bar tending. They had it on tap out in Indiana PA. He said that he likes it in bottles, but can't stand it on tap. he definitely knew what beer I meant, he even brought up the riddles under the caps.

Riddles under the caps :) Never knew that, but I might have one maybe a couple times a year ... always bottled.

Jen keeps my back and shoulders in good shape David

Stretchinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6MwJhCA_x4

Hey we are all going through it in this thread but don't worry old does not last long!
Try something called white flower for your back. It is like Icy hot on steroids.

I found the White Flower oil on Amazon for $9.90 shipped, seems like a good deal for the convenience of not having to drive 20 miles to a health-food store.

I will find the you tube video. Thanks guys that's the kind of help was hoping for.

Spring break with the kids hope everyone has a good St. Patrick's Day! No worky on car till tomorrow then it's on like Donkey Kong!

Coffee is good :coffee2: What is the first thing I see this morning #-o Dang Zebra attacked a man in White county Arkansas (30 miles away) and to top it off a lawyer tried to get the son to sue his father because he owned the dang thing :violent1: Not what I expected to wake up to this morning :D

Morning Mike. I would imagine the son would sue him if he shot it.

The son lived there with his dad, I think he is about 40 years old #-o Living with dad and enjoying a big spread, I would like to know what he did to make the Zebra attack him :D

Good morning Hops, another one of those mornings I wake up at 3:57 and could not go back to sleep, Lord knows I tried :glasses7:

Good morning Mitch, another day another way I guess :glasses7:

-
Back