Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
74, it is the one that does not have the bowl like a double pumper. 1945 I believe.

its so awesome that its warming up....spring is in the air. I am looking forward to green trees again.

Its been warming up here .....reached 85 the other day when I wasn't here :protest:

expected to get to 80 this weekend anyway. :glasses7:

Attachments

• CIMG4548.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 97
I bet that took awhile ....I have looked under the hood of my dad's Mercedes and I immediately shut the hood and became dizzy because that looks like a nitemare to work on all that in there....and then to add salt to the wound....everything is like really expensive in those. :???::???:

20 minutes. My son the Benz Tech gave me the tips on how to get to it easy. Still pays an hour though.

20 minutes. My son the Benz Tech gave me the tips on how to get to it easy. Still pays an hour though.

probably looks more complicated then it is because of all the covers.,......seems like every part has a cover.

I don't mess with it at all because the dealer will handle everything on it still. When I look under that hood, it makes a 68 dart with a slant six look so simple LOL the difference between a modern skyscraper and a cave LOL

60 here yesterday and will be 47 today, a little rain in the forecast threw Friday and back to sunny and 65 Saturday Hops.

so weird ....I woke up with this jam on my brain.

"high on the hill was lonely goat herd....yodalay hee hoo" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
its so awesome that its warming up....spring is in the air. I am looking forward to green trees again.

Its been warming up here .....reached 85 the other day when I wasn't here :protest:

expected to get to 80 this weekend anyway. :glasses7:

Morning guys. Morning Rani. Glad to hear from you Rani. Looks like nice weather for your vacation. Coffee is good and hope it does it's job. I need a wake up quick. I toss and turn a lot and don't sleep well. tmm

Yup. I would much rather work on older stuff. I do a lot of work on local hot rods/old cars for local people around here. Next week a guy is bringing me a 70 AAR Challenger to work on. I'll take pics of it when it gets here.

Same kind of night for me Mike, don't know if it's the weather moving in or I walked around the ranch to much, going to try and stay busy inside today.

Yup. I would much rather work on older stuff. I do a lot of work on local hot rods/old cars for local people around here. Next week a guy is bringing me a 70 AAR Challenger to work on. I'll take pics of it when it gets here.

I make fun of my dad for that because he drove his 69 cuda as the family car into the early 2000s ...he bought it as a used car in 1972 and it went everywhere (probably could have went to the moon) ....then in 05 it was showing its age pretty bad and was supposed to get freshened up. Then I am not sure why but I remember the day like it were yesterday......we ended up at the Mercedes dealer in Denver and he has been into that mode since then and the cuda got pushed into the barn. Sometimes I wish he would go back the cuda. :???:

Good morning all,
Busy in here today.

Ray,
Was looking at hops harvesting online and see guys on stilts ???

I toss and turn a lot and don't sleep well. tmm

there has to be a reason for this. I believe the human body works a lot like a car in that there is a cause and effect in everything and its all science.

how is your temperature when sleeping good? I have found that some people sleep better cool and some warm. But temperature has a huge impact.

Food intake before sleeping? light? I have found I sleep better when I shut off all electronics. Have you tried "tuning" yourself and trying environmental change combos.

Got a text from Mopar Joe, a good friend of mine, last night. He and Jason, his nephew, are taking the 340 out of Jason's 71 Cuda because of a cylinder pumping oil. It supposedly had a fresh overhaul not long before he bought it. My guess is a broken ring or end gaps lined up. Jason is a lucky man. He has this shaker 4 speed Cuda and a 71 Plumb Crazy, 4 speed, shaker Challenger. Joe is a lucky man to have such a nice man cave to work out of. I'm envious for sure. These are the guys I go to Mopar shows with in the summer. tmm

Attachments

• 20150317_212357.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 20150317_212431.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 93
Good morning all,
Busy in here today.

Ray,
Was looking at hops harvesting online and see guys on stilts ???

Not me. That is the way they used to do it. Most yards have a machine with a sickle bar that is up just below the wire. I just drop the wire when it is time to cut the bines.

When the Daffodills are up it's a sure sign of spring. Ours here are just popping through the ground.

Not me. That is the way they used to do it. Most yards have a machine with a sickle bar that is up just below the wire. I just drop the wire when it is time to cut the bines.

Actually I was picturing the girls on the stilts and you riding alongside on the tractor. LOL

230A4A5B-D654-4B12-AC39-9AE9B533BECC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Morning, last night I went to check out my new place. A couple of buddies and I are renting it out and I'm hoping to move in about two weeks from now. Going to be on the hunt for a new job to so things are about to get a little stressful.

I'm here, just sleeping in a bit trying to catch up...

Got too much on my mind right now, will get better after today.... (back to school after spring break and didn't get ahead of the work as I had planned....)

I have a quiz in GD&T tonight, and the teacher took the assignment that we have due for our class next friday off the posting, so I have to ask him tonight what two worksheets I have to complete...

Then I need to get caught up in the next chapter in the book and do the homework for next week....

I "baked" the kid's gas tank grommet at 170° for 4 1/2 hours last night while I was at class. Now I have to see if it relaxed enough for us to install the tube and tank together or do I have to step up the temp some more??? If I can get it to relax enough to work.... Mancini says it's the proper one.... But I can't get the tube into the grommet with the tank out of the car.... How in heck am I gonna get it together in the car.... Hopefully we can get the grommet to work with some more tweaking/baking....

I'm stuck driving the Grand Cherokee right now and it sucks gas like an Irish man with a beer.... My Buick is at Doug's waiting for him to finish the maintenance... But doug has to get his wife's car ready for a long road trip to Kentucky, Jay's Jeep blew a clutch - and it's his only transportation, then I'm next in line.... He works out of his house after he puts in a full day at the shop.... It looks like I'll be in the Jeep for another week or so...

But Fox's Pub deferred half price pizza to today from last night, so I can get some pizza for dinner tonight!!! (Pizza Pete is 40% off on Mondays...) So we usually get pizza early in the week, and I cook at home at the end of the week.... Tue and Thur are my long class nights...

So I just have to get through to tomorrow night, then plan to catch up on the weekend... But procrastinate all weekend, only to start out the week behind as usual...

Typical Wednesday/Hump Day....

:D How many hours did you play music yesterday Geof :glasses7: I seen you had a big crowd and a bunch of security around your gig :glasses7: Happy to see you had a great day and stayed busy :color:

Same here with you Mitch :color: looks like you stayed busy as well man :cheers:

12 hours....10 sets!!

-
Back