Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all!! Gonna be a rough day, 4 hours of sleep!! Must....have....coffee!!!

Enjoy your day everybody, I'll be the dead guy propped up in the corner over there!!! Geof

Got a few jobs out in the shop to do today. Yesterday I did two oil changes, installed a power steering hose on a Ram 1500. Put a crank position sensor on a Mercedes Benz. Put new belts on a Toyota Tacoma. Got a brake job and an exhaust leak today. Just Beer and Golf money I call it.

I hear that. Morning Cosig, have plenty of coffee here if needed. I just got an interesting email from the owner of the brew site I advertise the hops on. He wants to sell my products in his retail store in TX. I must be doing something right with the amount of growers he deals with.

Morning all!! Gonna be a rough day, 4 hours of sleep!! Must....have....coffee!!!

Enjoy your day everybody, I'll be the dead guy propped up in the corner over there!!! Geof
:D How many hours did you play music yesterday Geof :glasses7: I seen you had a big crowd and a bunch of security around your gig :glasses7: Happy to see you had a great day and stayed busy :color:

Got a few jobs out in the shop to do today. Yesterday I did two oil changes, installed a power steering hose on a Ram 1500. Put a crank position sensor on a Mercedes Benz. Put new belts on a Toyota Tacoma. Got a brake job and an exhaust leak today. Just Beer and Golf money I call it.

Same here with you Mitch :color: looks like you stayed busy as well man :cheers:

I hear that. Morning Cosig, have plenty of coffee here if needed. I just got an interesting email from the owner of the brew site I advertise the hops on. He wants to sell my products in his retail store in TX. I must be doing something right with the amount of growers he deals with.

Hay hay !! :cheers: Congratulations Hops :color:

I think I might just do the roots and have a friend of mine do the hops in the fall if he wants. He is up to 1300 hills (plants).

Any one have a good holley 1BBL to sell? I rebuilt mine and I am pretty sure the casting is pourus. Sucks just going to use it to drive the car for a month.

Any one have a good holley 1BBL to sell? I rebuilt mine and I am pretty sure the casting is pourus. Sucks just going to use it to drive the car for a month.

never heard of pourus castings ...but the only problem I have ever had with them is the throttle shaft bushing going bad and creating a huge nebula vacuum leak.

Why, Hello young lady. We were all wondering where you went off to.

Why, Hello young lady. We were all wondering where you went off to.

in and out like a cat. you know when you open the door to let them out then they meow to get back in......then they come in and meow to go back out.

Well I meow to go on a road trip, then I go and get all the way there and meow to get back home.....and now I am going back in a few days LOL

I have had a few pourous castings over the years mostly with Rochester's. If they have been rebuilt a few times the acid eats the coating off to the bare metal. It is uncommon but it happens.

Awesome, I like a road trip once in a while. I get bored just hanging around at my shop by my self all day. All my friends have jobs. LOL

I have had a few pourous castings over the years mostly with Rochester's. If they have been rebuilt a few times the acid eats the coating off to the bare metal. It is uncommon but it happens.

ah ....I see

wow I have not seen a Rochester quadrajet for awhile now.

In school they taught us "carburetor theory" and used a dualjet to demonstrate.

I think I caught the last of that because they didn't teach much of carbs then and now a few years later they don't teach carbs at all.

Awesome, I like a road trip once in a while. I get bored just hanging around at my shop by my self all day. All my friends have jobs. LOL

its 5.5 hours from my door to the university there, so its not really that far.

I saw a man with a barracuda convertible in northern NM ....made for an interesting conversation. I didn't have my dart with me so he seemed surprised when I started talking to him about the car.

I don't normally talk to strangers but I had to get a look at the barracuda LOL .....slant six auto on the column/ bench seat. Unrestored original/ little rough around the edges.

Good morning group! New here but, one coffee in getting ready for work.

Put a crank position sensor on a Mercedes Benz.

I bet that took awhile ....I have looked under the hood of my dad's Mercedes and I immediately shut the hood and became dizzy because that looks like a nitemare to work on all that in there....and then to add salt to the wound....everything is like really expensive in those. :???::???:

-
Back