Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Late to the party and I don't follow football.

Wow, rain all week but 60 in Friday. May have to take that day off and work on stuff

I was trying to help people. :BangHead:
:rolleyes:

Guess we do it because some folks do appreciate it.
or
It feels so good when we stop.
LOL

I don't know, as I sit on my porcelain throne i browse fabo and ponder my own projects.

There was a time last summer I thought the coolest thing ever would be to go v8 with the valiant. I could imagine banging gears with a v8 screaming. I even bought early A v8 motor mounts which are becoming a very tough item to find these days.

I was cleaning my shed yesterday and ran into all the slant six stuff for that car and now I'm thinking I should just finish building the slant and try it out.
I have the slant to 4 speed bell housing (pretty rare part) and I have all the new bearings and gaskets for the slant ( just needs assembly)

Hmmmmm
See what did I say about stashed parts.:rolleyes:

The Pennsylvania crowd must be watchin' The Bird Bowl :lol:
You mean the Seadogs vs the Beagles. lol
With the Steelers out, I'm kinda sorta routin for the Eggles. Not looking to good at this point. But ain't no biggie.
Was glad to see the Brady bunch go down. If Philly loses this one, the only thing left is to cheer AGAINST the Crows.

Chili time!

98982074-74DE-49D5-B743-78D044203721.jpeg

I cut up the 318 air cleaner i had and stuck it on the Fargo. Needed one that fit the 2 bbl, was all i had. Didnt look right with the whole filter housing.

Almost over one kinda sick now gettin another. Now my stomach is all messed up. I caint win for loosin. Glad we got lots of toilet paper at work. LOL

Almost over one kinda sick now gettin another. Now my stomach is all messed up. I caint win for loosin. Glad we got lots of toilet paper at work. LOL
I went thru that last year. Tried just about everything to get over them. Finally took memike’s suggestions to try apple cider vinegar mixed with honey and warm water. I don’t know if it actually helped and it tasted nasty but the next morning, i was nearly fully healthy again.
It also help with some digestive issues I had last summer.

some people will claim it’s a snake oil or a placebo type thing but it did work.

I went thru that last year. Tried just about everything to get over them. Finally took memike’s suggestions to try apple cider vinegar mixed with honey and warm water. I don’t know if it actually helped and it tasted nasty but the next morning, i was nearly fully healthy again.
It also help with some digestive issues I had last summer.

some people will claim it’s a snake oil or a placebo type thing but it did work.

I've tried that. You know what I'm gonna do tonight? Cut up some white onions and put them in some socks and wear them. Heard too much about it not to try it.

-
Back