Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Shop vac. Works well.
Just totally forgot to put phone on my desk.

And in tonight’s weather, ...
We’ve got ‘sneet’! It ain’t solid ice like sleet, little snowballs that crush/melt instantly if you put a finger on them. Looks like when you break up styrofoam.

8188B0AF-BD65-469C-89DB-4B581409FAFB.jpeg

1 wake up.
Sitting here waiting on a video to upload to Youtube. One of my first attempts to edit a video. Shot stricktly on s cell phone and edited on it too.

1 wake up.
Sitting here waiting on a video to upload to Youtube. One of my first attempts to edit a video. Shot stricktly on s cell phone and edited on it too.
I have issues getting those to load sometimes. I don’t think it likes the iPhone

Morning.
Yesterday the neighbour was clearing his driveway,pushed snow across road and into my ditch. What happens is it freezes culvert and my other neighbours yard floods. Wife went out and tore a strip off...

I know its not a Mopar in the video but tell me what you think?

Not bad at all. Though I might have to subtract points for it being non Mopar as you said hahaha

nah, looks good to me. Only thing I can think to add to it might be to show the cutting process.

So I tore the 383 apart last night, confirmed my suspicions that it’d never been ran, or at least not long. Lifters, cam, rod and main Bearings look brand new. The only thing sticking it was number 2 cylinder, rings stuck at the top of the bore. Surprised to see no pitting in that cylinder. I took the rings all off, coated everything in STP EOS , put it back together. And wrapped it up tight. May take this to a swap meet and sell it

I have used a nut/bolt to punch holes,go one size up to make it fit.
Did finally get a gasket punch set,havent needed it in months.

I have a punch set but usually a plastic or rubber mallet and tap the material over the shape to get a indent then exacto knife. Many ways to do it.

So I tore the 383 apart last night, confirmed my suspicions that it’d never been ran, or at least not long. Lifters, cam, rod and main Bearings look brand new. The only thing sticking it was number 2 cylinder, rings stuck at the top of the bore. Surprised to see no pitting in that cylinder. I took the rings all off, coated everything in STP EOS , put it back together. And wrapped it up tight. May take this to a swap meet and sell it
You doing any videos of your cars?

You doing any videos of your cars?
No lol. I’m bad enough remembering to take pictures. My 6 yr old has learned how to use my phone to take pics though, I bet I can teach her to take pics and videos for me

There used to be a weirdd tricks thread here kind of went away. Tell you what some good tips there.

-
Back