Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning MOPAR World!!
Steve isn't it almost time for a ride??

Morning
51tecZ5H9jL._SX425_.jpg

Ray looking for a left rear window regulator for a 67 Plymouth/Dodge convertible.
I thought I had one but it didn't happen.
Let me know if you see something on your daily searches.
Thanks!!

all I can do is ask around. I assume you checked the regular places AMS, Arizona etc? Also se if it has a interchange number should be in the back of the book.

all I can do is ask around. I assume you checked the regular places AMS, Arizona etc? Also se if it has a interchange number should be in the back of the book.
No still have a couple more guys to contact that deal in Barracuda parts. Let me get back to you.

Prob best bet look for some one stripping a vert. Yours totally went sometimes you can replace the gear if the sheetmetal? part is ok.

I get alerts on saved searches, nothing I really need now but a 20" container. There out there. Just waiting on the right one.
check on craigslist. I was going to buy one off the gov auctions but I found the cost of the auctions plus the cost to transport got to the point that I could order brand new ones from chicago and they'd delivered free. 1400 for a 20 ft, 1700 for a 40 ft. Delivered. Brand new.

check on craigslist. I was going to buy one off the gov auctions but I found the cost of the auctions plus the cost to transport got to the point that I could order brand new ones from chicago and they'd delivered free. 1400 for a 20 ft, 1700 for a 40 ft. Delivered. Brand new.
Thanks way more than I can afford looking around 700 tops. There out there just have to find it.

Thanks way more than I can afford looking around 700 tops. There out there just have to find it.
for sure. I've noticed that Nevada and Pennsylvania have more come up for sale than anywhere close to me. Fort Campbell has some come up regularly, but usually just 1-2 at a time. I've been watching and they usually end up going for over a 1000. Which isn't bad but every shipping company I've talked to about transporting them from Fort Campbell to me wants 800-1000. so at that point, it becomes a mute point.

I am not to worried about shipping nearby say 100 miles, friend has a rig for it on a dually he can lend me.

-
Back