Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
20 foot or 40 foot sea can here is 2200. Before tax and delivery. Pretty much same price for either.

Ideally a 10' would work but hard to find. 40 would not fit where I want to put it 20 will....just fit

Good Morning Coffee Crew. Hope all is well on this Monday AM.

miningmonday.jpg

It's Mining Monday!
Good morning.
:lol:

Santa Ana winds and 70* today they say. Be a nice change as long as it doesn't dump any PG&E power lines. Speaking of, I wonder if they are doing the safety shut off thing. I better go make coffee before they do. :eek:

Santa Ana winds and 70* today they say. Be a nice change as long as it doesn't dump any PG&E power lines. Speaking of, I wonder if they are doing the safety shut off thing. I better go make coffee before they do. :eek:
at least you're not Australia. Man, they have it really bad down there

at least you're not Australia. Man, they have it really bad down there
Twice the size of the state of Maryland acreage-wise they said on the TV last night. The Aussie PM was doing a press conference, I felt sorry for the guy. "We just don't have the resources to deal with something like this" he said in a nutshell.

Twice the size of the state of Maryland acreage-wise they said on the TV last night. The Aussie PM was doing a press conference, I felt sorry for the guy. "We just don't have the resources to deal with something like this" he said in a nutshell.
yeah, sounds bad down there.

I AM SURE I WILL FIND ONE LOCAL. Just worried that I have something before those transmission's show up. Looking like spring now.

-
Back