Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I agree, these trucks rarely pop up around here though. Apparently some guy in town has a midnight Express stashed away in a shed. He chatted me up about my pickup one day. Said it reminded him of his except his is black, step side with chrome exhaust. I didn't put it together at the moment but it did click.

I know of an abandoned car lot out in the boonies close to the nm state line. I went out their to visit a friend of mine years ago. All I remember seeing is a few cars, the majority were mopars. But the one that stuck out the most was one that said demon on the side. I wasn't much into dodge back then but I did go home and do some research on it, pretty cool seeing it. I want to go back and check it out again but it's on private property, one day soon maybe.
well if you're buying or selling, just remember, the value is determined by the buyer. so if its worth it to you, then its worth it.

Good Afternoon Gang...Gotta couple a jobs in the Shop this week.. Minor stuff...But good to be busy.....

Yeah, the work he did was very good. All the metal work is done, and it is in primer. I will find a local guy to paint it soon. Meanwhile it is safe here...
Good good. How is our friend George otherwise?

So someone with better electrical understanding double check me.

According to research, a standard car battery in group 34 has a max amp hour of 75 hours. so to figure out how long that battery will last at max, you'd take the Amp hours divided the amp charge draw right?

According to research, a standard car battery in group 34 has a max amp hour of 75 hours. so to figure out how long that battery will last at max, you'd take the Amp hours divided the amp charge draw right?
I dunno bout that, sorry...Ask Mattax..

I dunno bout that, sorry...Ask Mattax..
Thanks! I was looking at a keyless kit but it says it draws .03 amps constant. so i'm wondering how often I'd have to start/charge my dart's battery if I go keyless. I can't imagine it draws that when not in use.

Uh I'll take sounds that cows make for $100, Alex.

75 hours at 1 amp draw, or 1 hour at 75 amps. Do the math.

you can leave it parked the same length of time as a newer vehicle. Maybe 30 days max.

dont go overthinking this, as you still need some battery left to start car.

Chris, a small solar panel on dash will extend the sitting time.

Thanks! I was looking at a keyless kit but it says it draws .03 amps constant. so i'm wondering how often I'd have to start/charge my dart's battery if I go keyless. I can't imagine it draws that when not in use.
3 hundredths of an amp isn't much. It must be to keep the module alive.

3 hundredths of an amp isn't much. It must be to keep the module alive.
so I'm actually thinking the formula would be .03 x 24 hours in a day. gives me .72 amp hours a day draw. most car batteries are 75 ah, so 54 days IF 100% discharged. So starting and running once a month to keep a charge should work.

Remotes are locked into memory. i had a remote starter on the shelf for 5 years,never lost the remote code. I was a little shocked.

-
Back