Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is the site slow or is it me. I'm having problems uploading a photo. :BangHead::BangHead:

squirelpoof.jpg

I AM SURE I WILL FIND ONE LOCAL. Just worried that I have something before those transmission's show up. Looking like spring now.
oh yeah, I forgot about those. how many are you getting again?

You want to sell that 383 Chris?
considering it. Cylinders could use a dingle ball hone but beyond that, it looks like itd be able to run in fairly short order. I'm just not sure what to put it in, which i don't need another project and its in too nice of shape to leave sitting for too long. So I may sell it.

What year is it? Looking for a 66. My block is more then likely cracked...In the Sat.

What year is it? Looking for a 66. My block is more then likely cracked...In the Sat.
ouch, thats not good.

Honestly, I'm not sure I've even looked at those numbers. I never had any intentions of using it really. just too good of a deal to pass up. I'll check this afternoon.

@halifaxhops
Ray part # 2765798-9 rear quarter 67 convertible widow regulator. Same number fit Valliant and Dart convertibles. I need left/drivers side. If you see something give me a shout.

eh I'm a huge LRE fan but I disagree that it was the last American Hot Rod. There has been more since.

I agree, these trucks rarely pop up around here though. Apparently some guy in town has a midnight Express stashed away in a shed. He chatted me up about my pickup one day. Said it reminded him of his except his is black, step side with chrome exhaust. I didn't put it together at the moment but it did click.

I know of an abandoned car lot out in the boonies close to the nm state line. I went out their to visit a friend of mine years ago. All I remember seeing is a few cars, the majority were mopars. But the one that stuck out the most was one that said demon on the side. I wasn't much into dodge back then but I did go home and do some research on it, pretty cool seeing it. I want to go back and check it out again but it's on private property, one day soon maybe.

-
Back