Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We are getting a little snow here in Iowa.
weather.PNG

TJ, if you are in town Sunday morning we can meet you in lobby of hotel Sunday 2/9 at 1100 for coffee or a bite to eat? We are at the Fairmont 2 Lombard Pl. I will be wearing a Blackhawks white jersey number 55. I am well over 6 ft, statuesque, muscular figure with flowing mane of golden hair who seemingly glides rather than walks. Of course if you don’t see me you might look for a crippled up old, overweight welder with a smoking hot redhead on his arm. That guy would still buy you and yours a cup of coffee!
Will be there!

Back to drill press tune up. Right after i finish my coffee..

Back to drill press tune up. Right after i finish my coffee..
Working on a peanut roaster here. Replacing main switch that wore out. Made a new drive shaft(1/2” rod) and replace a couple chewed up bushings. The high heat paste stuff I just got for the car exhaust came in handy. Used that to seat the bushings that were a bit sloppy in thin stainless.

FE8C6A32-BD1D-47EC-839E-5C03D34EE8CD.jpeg

63DBE869-B442-449B-8E28-037ABD28ECC6.jpeg

Think im done.
A67AA5EC-723A-4A4A-B4E8-8CAE3A541604.jpeg
the light even matches colour. I put an led bulb in it, and its perfect!

Try again. Maybe right side up. Lmao.no. One more-
333F2C0A-688E-460D-B9DF-D082A6EB8DC3.jpeg
Finally!with a better view of the fence i designed.

Can't back read this morning, my eyes are killing me again....

Just a quick fly by before going to class...

Holy crap!!
-29. No wonder my truck was grumpy starting.
Going to not be 75 degrees in my shop today. 50 if im lucky.

Fire up the Wood Burner and get some BTUs cranking.
Nothing like wood heat as it radiates across your shop. Yeah getting things up to temp from -30* . . no easy task . . engine oil does not even pour good at those temps.

Stay Safe . . .

I used to sell those. Pretty handy.

I kept numerous half Cs around the plant, the weld on variety. Usually made from a derelict C clamp and a hunk of 1/2" plate.
Couple tack welds, line up the victim, break the tacks when done, move on. Surprising how far a piece of 1/4" sheet will bend with a half C. :rolleyes:

I kept numerous half Cs around the plant, the weld on variety. Usually made from a derelict C clamp and a hunk of 1/2" plate.
Couple tack welds, line up the victim, break the tacks when done, move on. Surprising how far a piece of 1/4" sheet will bend with a half C. :rolleyes:
Speaking of Vice Grip Clamps, any on know what to get these?
Pic to come....

Call me silly but wondering what a stock 383 4 speed car could be tuned to run in the 1/4.

Here you go Stephen:
@Stephen Hotz

1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 Coupe 4-speed
Car Specifications & Performance data review

Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Plymouth Road Runner 383 Coupe 4-speed (man. 4) in 1969 the model with 2-door coupe body and V-8 6286 cm3 / 383.6 cui engine size, 250 kW / 340 PS / 335 hp (SAE gross) offered since September 1968 for North America . Specifications listing with the outside and inside dimensions, fuel economy, top speed, performance factory data and ProfessCars™ estimation:

This Plymouth would accelerate 0-60 mph in 5.8 sec, 0-100 km/h in 6.1 sec, 0-200 km/h in 32 sec
Quarter Mile Time is 14.4 sec.

-
Back