Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Therapy Cat. They don’t care what you say...

View attachment 1715544282

And they don't snitch on you...

Drug Cats.jpeg

This has the single coil pack for all four cyl right on top. Very short wires and they look good. So not gonna do them just yet. Want to get plugs in and maybe pull one wire at a time
Set all 4 plugs against a steel bar and ground it. Then have someone crank engine to see if its firing on all 4. I suspect it is.

I think the spark plugs did the trick. Thinking the one that was stuck was a bit funked. Couldn't really tell cause I shot Kroil down the hole and the thing was soaked to look at it. If anything the others were a little ashy. I do think the fuel pump/filter was the main problem. Probably starving it intermittently. Seemed a lot smoother and more power up hills just now.

Set all 4 plugs against a steel bar and ground it. Then have someone crank engine to see if its firing on all 4. I suspect it is.
I did the pull a wire thing. Was definitely firing all of them, but was surprised it actually ran pretty smooth on any 3. Like it took a second for the computer to think about it and it said FU we are running on 3. LOL

Cruze all done and road tested. 50 chevy 1 ton showed up, needs a rear diff. Guy brought me a donor diff,all i need is a pinion seal.

Glad to see they are pursuing individual 'protesters' for specific criminal acts. Just showed 4 separate individuals on the news and what that are wanted for. Protesting is their right. Violence against others and their property is not. Wait till they start processing the looting videos...

Glad to see they are pursuing individual 'protesters' for specific criminal acts. Just showed 4 separate individuals on the news and what that are wanted for. Protesting is their right. Violence against others and their property is not. Wait till they start processing the looting videos...
Someone should go to their house and loot all that booty back!

Found ad on Craigslist......."For sale 500 pair Air Jordan, 100.00 each. Slight smell of smoke and tear gas" 202-125..........Call now!!

Wow where'd everybody go? I been busy with helping my plumber fix a few things
Been busy with work stuff today. I also finally got the roofing guys here to quote and schedule redoing the downspouts from the upper roof to the lower one. Looks like they will do it around the end of the month.

-
Back