Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That’s 98 percent of everyone to be honest. I’ll be in the same boat with the bad financials haunting me from my 20s
So true. Buried myself in my youth, decided to deal with a credit management company, after a year of making payments to that outfit, i did a little research,discovered the management company keeps a large portion of my payment.
Contacted the businesses i owed and made arrangements and managed to pay them all off on my own. Debt management tried to give me a hard time,i offered to meet him in court. He disappeared pretty quick.
Bad decisions.
Told my son the story, he caught on and is doing very well.

Good Morning All! Busy day at work ahead for me, stuffs broken but I didn't have to roll on it last night, things stacked up at end of week. No matter what happens though, it's still Friday!

Well figured out what happened to the steering coupler yesterday, the heat from the wrapped! headers melted the rubber seal out and the cage top deformed, got a a new one and a clamp, hate changing them. Prob will have to heat tape wrap it also and see how it stands up. Glad I am going through everything. Found the brake issue, see a few things that can be issues in the future with with rubbing, since the booster is out to do the coupler it has a small exhaust tick on that side might as well change out the exhaust gasket tightening it did not work. So much for driving it this weekend!

Good morning, stopped by to see the Fury yesterday, all the mounts are broken and the guys were cussing. Dukes Of Hazzard comment didn't amuse them. But one of them is a grouch anyway. I told them I don't mind if it takes a while, so they can take care of other customers.
Meanwhile a new booster came today (rebuilt by prior industries.) I'm still running the original and it is crusty. With hard-to-find parts I like to plan ahead. Question: it is primered right now, what would you use to paint it?

Ray, you think black looks best or?
No idea what color it cam with. They make the paint in tan, black and white. I think it might be cadmium plated also, just don't know. I have only seen then painted semi gloss black which that stuff ends up as. If they primed it would think black then? Guys?

Morning guys, its almost the weekend for you time clock punchers. Hey, HEY, I said almost, now get up and get at it. :D

giphy.gif

-
Back