Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I didn't go anywhere, I was gone already lol! Back from work, is it Friday yet??? Co-worker back from Texas on 17th, it's a good thing, too much OT lately.....gotta live!

Got lots off my plate today, boat trailer fixed,utv that didnt rev out,throttle cable adjusted and leaky tire fixed. Just needs an oil change and its good to go. Dont think im goin to tell them its ready yet, i could use it around the yard for a while. It the perfect height for finishing my soffit and fascia too.
Customer brought in a van for leaking power steering,its the steering box seeping. So im not fixing it.
He has a 12 chevy, scanned it, maf was dirty (fly stuck in it)
So they are both done and gone.

Just because...another one from the stuff I did earlier this year. Circa 1950.

D4564E5E-972E-4CDC-8D94-0DC1EC03E6F3.jpeg

Glad to see they are pursuing individual 'protesters' for specific criminal acts. Just showed 4 separate individuals on the news and what that are wanted for. Protesting is their right. Violence against others and their property is not. Wait till they start processing the looting videos...

I heard on the news that the gov't was gathering information on the protesters...

Big brother is watching...

Went out for an hour and a half, ran the walk behind trimmer until my hands were numb. Finally got grass knocked down behind shop.
Its cold out. Frost warning tonight. Middle of june? Wtf?
Global warming my ***!

Went out for an hour and a half, ran the walk behind trimmer until my hands were numb. Finally got grass knocked down behind shop.
Its cold out. Frost warning tonight. Middle of june? Wtf?
Global warming my ***!
The 3 sure signs of global warming...

1. The temperature is higher than normal.
2. The temperature is lower than normal.
3. The temperature is normal.

Wife won’t let me stop otw back and run up Currahee mountain :(

Wife won’t let me stop otw back and run up Currahee mountain :(
Had to look this up... Couldn't find a clear answer of how steep it is. Wanted to compare to the 'hill' I come up on my return from work. I figured out this one is a total of near 400 ft rise in .9 miles. A little over 8% grade. Actually much steeper at some parts cause their is a stretch in the middle that nearly levels out. This is one of many hills on my way to/from work, but this is the one I notice the Neon had a little trouble with before I fixed it. Ran great tonight and no problem on the climb. :thumbsup:

Morning!
Just a couple degrees above freezing. So no frost. Farmers here will be happy.

Morning guys, its almost the weekend for you time clock punchers. Hey, HEY, I said almost, now get up and get at it. :D

I could stay home if I wanted to. LOL I am paying for a divorce late in life and many bad financial decisions

Not to mention drug and alcohol addiction. But that’s a whole other lifetime. 9+ years of sobriety now. :thumbsup: God is good!
Congratulations Mark I didn't know that. Do you know what my job is about? I Supervise the Drug and Alcohol programs in a State prison. And I will say I love my job because it is not just about the money.

Congratulations Mark I didn't know that. Do you know what my job is about? I Supervise the Drug and Alcohol programs in a State prison. And I will say I love my job because it is not just about the money.
That’s awesome! I can see where that could be a very rewarding job. :thumbsup:

She driving?
No.
Had to look this up... Couldn't find a clear answer of how steep it is. Wanted to compare to the 'hill' I come up on my return from work. I figured out this one is a total of near 400 ft rise in .9 miles. A little over 8% grade. Actually much steeper at some parts cause their is a stretch in the middle that nearly levels out. This is one of many hills on my way to/from work, but this is the one I notice the Neon had a little trouble with before I fixed it. Ran great tonight and no problem on the climb. :thumbsup:
Currahee Mountain is the birthplace of the 506th PIR, 101st airborne, one of the most decorated of all the 101st regiments and one of them most of the entire army during WW2.

I could stay home if I wanted to. LOL I am paying for a divorce late in life and many bad financial decisions
That’s 98 percent of everyone to be honest. I’ll be in the same boat with the bad financials haunting me from my 20s

-
Back