Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh almost forgot
giphy.gif

Found something out about the petronix II lately, keep away from the ones that end with LS, cheap plastic bearing and they break easily Mike. I know your up on them.

1385ls.jpg

LOL

Hey any one looking for a petronix unit some great deals on flea bay right now.
Gonna need to start talking with you about a custom tuned dizzy for my 440 soon. Getting ready to put it together

Found something out about the petronix II lately, keep away from the ones that end with LS, cheap plastic bearing and they break easily Mike. I know your up on them.
It seems like the 2's and 3's have more issues.

Get it running first then we can figure it out it is always different than on paper.

It seems like the 2's and 3's have more issues.
Did a half dozen the last month. I like the I best, seems III has more issues. They are definitely better than a year ago. Really like their coil also. Prob going to put one on the pop.

I seriously wonder say the car got destroyed because of the flag would the insurance cover it with a racist symbol? on it?

I seriously wonder say the car got destroyed because of the flag would the insurance cover it with a racist symbol? on it?
most of the time, classic car insurers require pics before insuring anyway, legally, they’d have too.

Hopefully they are using a classic insurance that included taking pics to start. If the flag is visible and they accepted it then, I think they would have to pay. I could see some changing rules and people getting dropped though.:BangHead:

Hopefully they are using a classic insurance that included taking pics to start. If the flag is visible and they accepted it then, I think they would have to pay. I could see some changing rules and people getting dropped though.:BangHead:
Dads German half tracks are insured. They have SS markings

-
Back