Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@dukeboy_318 @halifaxhops
Make sure you post this on that guys thread.

432582427569_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=tEeYFqG9JMkAX9EY7A6&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

So I ordered some parts for the motorcicle when I pulled the front wheel off to get the tire replaced. My normal online supplier. Figured I would check the wheel bearings and such when apart, they were good all sealed and smoothly rotating. One dust seal was looking pretty rough so I order both. "In progress" is the status of the order :BangHead: . Putting it back together. The good riding weather is here now.

Waiting for parts. 1 more hour.
Started cleaning a bench in the other building, got junk off of it so there is a place for tools,and i can get at my vise.
Computer seems to be smartening up.
Funny, i turned off automatic updates, found waucl.exe or something like that and deleted it so it wouldnt hunt for updates yet it reloads when it boots up.

once parts are in i can repair the coolant leaks on the ram/hemi and away it goes too.

Good morning, stopped by to see the Fury yesterday, all the mounts are broken and the guys were cussing. Dukes Of Hazzard comment didn't amuse them. But one of them is a grouch anyway. I told them I don't mind if it takes a while, so they can take care of other customers.
Meanwhile a new booster came today (rebuilt by prior industries.) I'm still running the original and it is crusty. With hard-to-find parts I like to plan ahead. Question: it is primered right now, what would you use to paint it?

What are they bitching about??? Motor mounts aren't that bad....

Two new struts on an 03 Honda Accord,done in 1 hour. Now to check the AC system. I believe the compressor is bad. And if I need to change the expansion valve, it is under the dash attached to the evaporator !!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::mob::mob::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Two new struts on an 03 Honda Accord,done in 1 hour. Now to check the AC system. I believe the compressor is bad. And if I need to change the expansion valve, it is under the dash attached to the evaporator !!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::mob::mob::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
What makes for a compact package sure makes it difficult to work on

Sounds like a hoot!
I got the compressor off, after disassembling most of the front end, and I can get to the filter drier to change it. So I think what I will do is Pressurize can A/C flush the lines and the condenser. Then try flushing the evaporator through the expansion valve, just on the inside, behind the bulkhead. If that flushes ok, I think I can get away without digging into that valve under the dash....:thumbsup:

Just finished some tree pruning. The dog is being a great help making sure I get plenty of extra exercise. I drop a branch, he drags it away, chews it to bits and then drags the pieces all over the place making sure my clean up will take 3 times as long and I will get twice the amount of steps walking around the yard to retrieve all the bits. LOL!

Just finished some tree pruning. The dog is being a great help making sure I get plenty of extra exercise. I drop a branch, he drags it away, chews it to bits and then drags the pieces all over the place making sure my clean up will take 3 times as long and I will get twice the amount of steps walking around the yard to retrieve all the bits. LOL!
Critters are smart. They know we need exercise and they do their part to help!

-
Back