Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
This is the dumbest thing I have read in a week...

“I don’t think wearing a mask is a good idea because you are just breathing your own germs back in.”

WTF? Seriously, they are your own germs that you are living with and they can’t do any more harm to you than they already have. Second, why the hell would you think that I want to breathe them if you think they are that dangerous and you need to expel them?

The “I only care about me” mentality some people have needs a heavy foot placed on their throat...not long enough to kill it them...just long enough that they stop twitching.
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I'm on my first cup...HEY CHERYL bring me some more coffee...no answer...RAY SAYS DO IT NOW!! There see what that does for me??
I-don-t-think.jpg

I’ve been waiting over an hr to make a cup. Wife doesn’t sleep well and was in living rm sleeping in chair. Tip toeing around as not to wake her

Actually heard a commercial for spring Carlisle yesterday so I guess that one is a go right now.

Going to do a 60mi round trip cruise with 66340sedan’s car club today. Their 10yr anniversary. Starting at Rollie’s Rednecks. They are catching media hell for their southern decor. I will support a local business and have some fun!

That goes along with the Wolfie award I believe. Pretty funny the new neighbor came down yesterday to fish with her kids, saw the wolfie award and the Big *** Dil.. O was sent told her the story, many she will fit right in with this group, here and Marilyn are a absolute riot together same sense of humor. 3 hours non stop laughing.

Its warming up outside, sun is up. Guess i should get moving,work needs to get done.
I see i need to cut grass on the back 8 acres again. Wish i had my son’s mower here. Its 10’wide and is fast!

That goes along with the Wolfie award I believe. Pretty funny the new neighbor came down yesterday to fish with her kids, saw the wolfie award and the Big *** Dil.. O was sent told her the story, many she will fit right in with this group, here and Marilyn are a absolute riot together same sense of humor. 3 hours non stop laughing.
New neighbour, obviously has a sense of humor,and didnt run when she saw you,thats good,right?

Actually heard a commercial for spring Carlisle yesterday so I guess that one is a go right now.
Yep but those who I know going are complaining that they have to wear a mask and use the 6' distance. Yea like that's going to happen. Oh good Morning

I thought the Wolfie award was passed on year to year?? By the way I think the 2020 recipient has been selected.

Yep but those who I know going are complaining that they have to wear a mask and use the 6' distance. Yea like that's going to happen. Oh good Morning
I was reading their 'covid compliance' stuff. Says mask required to enter. I'm not expecting much enforcement inside. Maybe in food vendor lines- stuff like that.

Good Morning

I was reading their 'covid compliance' stuff. Says mask required to enter. I'm not expecting much enforcement inside. Maybe in food vendor lines- stuff like that.

Good Morning
I agree. It is wearing off up here. Most not wearing the masks. I did see a guy eat with his mask on. He picked it up for each bite. He and his wife/woman were the only 2 in the restaurant besides me.

I agree. It is wearing off up here. Most not wearing the masks. I did see a guy eat with his mask on. He picked it up for each bite. He and his wife/woman were the only 2 in the restaurant besides me.
Were you Breathing on him ???? :poke::poke:

-
Back