Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'll be dipped :eek:
Little Speedway Motors ad on the page here showing a "Turbo" looking muffler with a built in electric cutout.
Very creative, looks God awful heavy though.

Lots of kids out hot rodding their rice burners and Rustangs last night when I went to town for vittles.
I saw the local Ram Scat Pak owner added chrome stacks in the bed like the Little Red Express :D.

I am heading out to the Demon, no point In staying in the house. Wife threw her back out yesterday and took a pain pill, with a muscle relaxer, washed it down with tequila last night. This morning I was merely trying to show her how comforting I could be, and her response, and I quote.... “you touch me you die” Now I am not the brightest guy in the world, nor am I a relationship expert, but I think I got that one figured out. I reckon I will show the Demon some attention this morning instead!

I don't think you have to do all of that. Just loosen the column enough to slide it off to put the rubber in. But with a big block and headers may make it tight
Wants to put a rubber on without pulling out :lol:
“you touch me you die” Now I am not the brightest guy in the world, nor am I a relationship expert, but I think I got that one figured out.
They never mean what they say.
I think it secret code. :rofl:
I didn’t even have to pull the dash
Why would you pull the dash? :wtf:

Wants to put a rubber on without pulling out :lol:

They never mean what they say.
I think it secret code. :rofl:

Why would you pull the dash? :wtf:
I meant cluster. On my Charger, I had to remove the gauge cluster, to get to the nuts that held the column up. On my dart, there column has studs that you can get too underneath without pulling the cluster

Going to do a 60mi round trip cruise with 66340sedan’s car club today. Their 10yr anniversary. Starting at Rollie’s Rednecks. They are catching media hell for their southern decor. I will support a local business and have some fun!

Bring a confederate flag... :confederateflag:

@toolmanmike

416C39CC-AF29-4ADD-8272-A9DF6763E208.png

Great minds think alike. I saw that one on Facebook this morning. Nice car but overbuilt for me. It only takes a couple hundred horse to spin the tires and a lot less to cruise down the highway. I would love to find one with a Poly in it. A 361 or 383 would be ok as well. I think 273's were available. Fix one up like my hypo in my Dart. Way cool. I gave the valve covers and air cleaner already. Lol

Beautiful day here. Sunny, 72*, 35% humidity and a light breeze.

Just finished the tree pruning. That long pole lopper/saw gave me a really good work out. Was using it all the way out to the full 12’ extension.

Taking a little break and deciding what to do next. Thinking about rearranging the ornamental rock pile. 100 lb rocks to be moved.

Beautiful day here. Sunny, 72*, 35% humidity and a light breeze.

Just finished the tree pruning. That long pole lopper/saw gave me a really good work out. Was using it all the way out to the full 12’ extension.

Taking a little break and deciding what to do next. Thinking about rearranging the ornamental rock pile. 100 lb rocks to be moved.

Those pruners are what I need for knocking back the tree limbs that are growing into my driveway path. Fortunately only have to do once a year or so, plus the ones that grow towards my pumphouse and it's roof.

I got the rock pile torn apart and the ground leveled. Those larger rocks out on the sides are around 80-100 lbs each. Solid granite. The two big ones in the middle are probably close to a ton each and only half of them is above ground. No way I can even think about moving them.

Now to let the ground dry up a little and then rebuild the pile.

I’m getting a serious work out today!

I got the rock pile torn apart and the ground leveled. Those larger rocks out on the sides are around 80-100 lbs each. Solid granite. The two big ones in the middle are probably close to a tone each and only half of them is above ground. No way I can even think about moving them.

Just don't get your fingers between them setting back. :eek:

I got the rock pile torn apart and the ground leveled. Those larger rocks out on the sides are around 80-100 lbs each. Solid granite. The two big ones in the middle are probably close to a ton each and only half of them is above ground. No way I can even think about moving them.

If that bigun there is about 3x3x3 close to 2 ton.

Great minds think alike. I saw that one on Facebook this morning. Nice car but overbuilt for me. It only takes a couple hundred horse to spin the tires and a lot less to cruise down the highway. I would love to find one with a Poly in it. A 361 or 383 would be ok as well. I think 273's were available. Fix one up like my hypo in my Dart. Way cool. I gave the valve covers and air cleaner already. Lol
Buy it, we’ll trade motors haha

All rebuilt now. I am beat, but I think it turned out well. Rocks are heavy!

Time for a cold beer...or 6.

Walk around pics...

798928C9-1D9B-4F7B-BF6F-8A3F1E94D599.jpeg

EB826F3E-2B49-455F-85A1-C2F93E24D66E.jpeg

327A895C-B8E8-4327-96D8-213379247C04.jpeg

A4DF329D-93D4-45E9-9E77-6FF2FD46F39C.jpeg

-
Back