Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got to work on the kid's 360 tonight...

Re-cc'ed the cylinder and it is 10 - 11 cc at TDC which will get it around 9.0 compression or a little higher - we have to pick out a set of heads from the 'stash' to determine the exact compression...

Then we installed the cam... It was tight, so we did the carve a slot in an old cam and shave the new bearings to size...

So we now have the cam in and have to degree it to see where we are and if we want to bump it advanced or retarded, or leave it straight up...

Days of Future Past is a great album - I like to listen to the whole thing all the way through...

Last edited:
I'm confused...

They said today that Corona virus can't be transmitted through food...

Wasn't it about a month or so ago that they traced many cases to a meat packing plant??? WTF???

Got the cylinder cc'ed and installed the cam on the younger kid's 360 tonight...

Now we have to degree the cam and go from there...

DSC04152 B.JPG

So what's up with people painting the wheels of cars red even if the car isn't red.

I went to look at a 63 valiant 4 door tonight and the car is primerd flat black like a drug dealer car and the wheels are red yet it was a dark blue car originally. Looks really stupid

So what's up with people painting the wheels of cars red even if the car isn't red.

I went to look at a 63 valiant 4 door tonight and the car is primerd flat black like a drug dealer car and the wheels are red yet it was a dark blue car originally. Looks really stupid

That's a new trend...

Just wait until you see one of the guys that puts different color rims on the car - like yellow in the front and red in the back...
shock.gif
:realcrazy:

Why do people wear different color socks on each foot??? :realcrazy:

I'm confused...

They said today that Corona virus can't be transmitted through food...

Wasn't it about a month or so ago that they traced many cases to a meat packing plant??? WTF???
I have notseen whatever came out today. But that doesn’t make sense either. I cant get it from food. But if its on a surface, I can touch it and then my face and catch the ****...??

-
Back