Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Toyota highlander, voltage varying between 12.8 and 15.6. Only while driving. Any speed. Needle in a haystack,found!
9ED79AFC-CCF2-457A-B76D-8A2730CE1995.jpeg

Take care up there MD. Don't try and escape on PCH, it closed between Monterey and Ragged Point.
Thanks, think I’ll put the drive shaft back in the Jalopy just incase we need to boogie on outa here. Although if it got to the point of our area going up this whole town would be screwed! So we pray for the folks in harms way and the folks who have lost everything already. The wife works at our local church and she’s saying prayers are needed.

Alternator Connector ?
Not really, it was near battery, i wiggled some wires, and alternator would change its tone. Wire is voltage sense to alternator, right near power distribution box.

Waiting for my Paint guy to call me back. May run down and move the GTS in to his paint booth.....:thumbsup:

Waiting for my Paint guy to call me back. May run down and move the GTS in to his paint booth.....:thumbsup:
This is getting exciting. Is that medium turquoise metallic? It's a pretty color.

Buick rear wheel bearing done.
Brake pads stuck so bad i had to pound them out with a hammer.
So i had to do both sides. Will do front ones first thing in morning.
Should stop like a new car.

I just saw that 14 million acres of cropland was damaged by the storm last week. 140 mph winds were estimated in Cedar Rapids.

I just saw that 14 million acres of cropland was damaged by the storm last week. 140 mph winds were estimated in Cedar Rapids.
14 million? Wow! That will bankrupt more than just a few farmers..

-
Back