Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tell you what never had a problem with the Mopar guys, except two! They brought it on themselves though.
I agree. I would say MOST car guys/gals are that way too. Only real group of A holes I've met were the Corvette and M3 BMW crowd at SCCA events. Just pure arrogance in almost all of them.

Ya here its cat farts...

Slept well.jpg

Morning! was nasty hot yesterday, same again today too. This morning is 10 degrees hotter than yesterday morning.
customer found the wheel lock socket,3 jobs were dropped off yesteday evening.

mustang owner wants me to do some modification called a shelby drop, lowers upper control arm 1” but i have to remove entire front suspension. supposed to improve handling.
will have to juggle some work to make time.

I have met a couple of non coffee thread members already from both FABO and FBBO. Every one has been real down to earth and a pleasure to meet.
That being said I'm looking at meeting 3 of the coffee club at the end of September for sure.

I got to meet several at MIP, and was very much looking forward to spending more time this year. Planning on more events and taking the time next year.

I got to meet several at MIP, and was very much looking forward to spending more time this year. Planning on more events and taking the time next year.
I hope to get everybody together for a photo op. Maybe at 2 pm on Saturday when the car show awards are passed out. I will bring my FABO banner to sign. It's an oldie.

I hope to get everybody together for a photo op. Maybe at 2 pm on Saturday when the car show awards are passed out. I will bring my FABO banner to sign. It's an oldie.
Suddenly remembering Tony Fields and his banners. I was probably one of the last to sign his Garage wall too.

Never met Tony. He was a heck of a guy!
yeah, and he lived right down the road from me. Took me probably 3 years to realize that. His garage wall had signatures of everyone who'd stopped by from the various forums and clubs. I'm going to continue that notion whenever i finally get my shop built. His Cuda is now in the hands of his Son in law and they've been taking it around to the various car shows, without the FABO banners :(

Motortrend has a good, albeit short film about the history of the 426 hemi and its legacy. Worth watching

Suddenly remembering Tony Fields and his banners. I was probably one of the last to sign his Garage wall too.

I signed Tony's garage wall..

I also signed the garage bathroom wall - here's the pic of my signature on the bathroom wall....

Zero 02.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning men, hey did we run off Princess??? She only posts in her thread lately....

-
Back