Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Coffee time! I couldn't sleep. I woke up a half hour ago. :BangHead::BangHead:
I hope to take a nap this afternoon so I'm not a zombie all weekend. :lol::mob::lol:

Good Morning everyone. Hope all is well in coffee land. So, the pinch in my back is fixed - did it myself. Fell off my ladder the other day....only about 24-30" up, but broke my fall with an engine stand, pallet jack and finally other debris that should have been put someone better in the first place. Sore all over, but the main pinch is gone. Found out yesterday, my son's move in day isn't Labor Day weekend - that is for returning students. He moves in this Sat. Guess I am going to the U.P on Sat now..

shark in al.jpg

Good Morning everyone. Hope all is well in coffee land. So, the pinch in my back is fixed - did it myself. Fell off my ladder the other day....only about 24-30" up, but broke my fall with an engine stand, pallet jack and finally other debris that should have been put someone better in the first place. Sore all over, but the main pinch is gone. Found out yesterday, my son's move in day isn't Labor Day weekend - that is for returning students. He moves in this Sat. Guess I am going to the U.P on Sat now..
ouch, been there and that always hurts

Anyone got any thoughts on how to better brace the dart for the tubs being cut out? I’ve welded an X brace down to the frame under the rear window and the quarters will be welded on before I cut the factory tub supports. Think that would be enough?

You can brace it like this....

Safety.jpg

Where’s Karl when we need him? On serious note, life is short and the fellowship we all share on FABO is straight up quality. For those on here that have never taken the time or energy to reach out and take the time to travel and meet up with other FABO members you are missing a blessing. Whether it is Carlisle, MITP or some event in California, Colorado or wherever. We have a absolute blast guaranteed. The folks on this site are real. No posers, ya get what ya get. I have said it before and it bears repeating. The persona portrayed on here is just exactly what you get in real life. I think that is one of the super cool attributes of this site. The guys and one lady on here are real. It is an absolute hoot to hang out with any of them. They will open their home to you with no hesitation. We have BBQd drank and otherwise hung out all over this country. Rant over. See all y’all at Mopar Max in Iowa! Thanks TMM for the invite, and throwing the party.
I have met a couple of non coffee thread members already from both FABO and FBBO. Every one has been real down to earth and a pleasure to meet.
That being said I'm looking at meeting 3 of the coffee club at the end of September for sure.

I have met a couple of non coffee thread members already from both FABO and FBBO. Every one has been real down to earth and a pleasure to meet.
That being said I'm looking at meeting 3 of the coffee club at the end of September for sure.
Agreed. Im linking up with one, well two in September. Then its just I think 3 left to meet, maybe 4? I met most at carlisle last year

-
Back