Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ain’t none of those around here. Just mom and pop tire places. That’s where I got the socket idea from years ago. It’s worked pretty well.
Iv'e used the 12pt socket method many times. It does work, but I was taking apart older parts, not new lock lugs,,,,,,,

Mine are factory and I found an extra key at Oreillys
they must have started carrying them in the last couple years then, i know when i got my Jeep, it didn't come with the key and that's when i learned that trick. Looked again when i got the polara a couple years ago and nada.

Iv'e used the 12pt socket method many times. It does work, but I was taking apart older parts, not new lock lugs,,,,,,,
yeah, but again, what's going to cause more damage, a 12 pt socket trick or welding a pipe to them as mentioned... especially with the new rims right there.

Iv'e been working on my ( TEFL ) course online since Friday the 7th. Its a course for certification to teach English in any foreign country. They said its a 120 hr course, and that"s what is required in VN. After I have the cert., I can get a teaching job in VN, and a Business Visa, which gets me back into the country before next year when they begin re issuing tourist Visa's again. there are 20 units in the course, with a multiple choice test at the end of each one. Can not change answers after submitted. They give you 6 months to complete the course. I have completed 12 units since Fri 7th, with an 86% running score...So far ...So Good....Hope to get to VN in October...:thumbsup:

Iv'e been working on my ( TEFL ) course online since Friday the 7th. Its a course for certification to teach English in any foreign country. They said its a 120 hr course, and that"s what is required in VN. After I have the cert., I can get a teaching job in VN, and a Business Visa, which gets me back into the country before next year when they begin re issuing tourist Visa's again. there are 20 units in the course, with a multiple choice test at the end of each one. Can not change answers after submitted. They give you 6 months to complete the course. I have completed 12 units since Fri 7th, with an 86% running score...So far ...So Good....Hope to get to VN in October...:thumbsup:
Sounds great!

Anyone got any thoughts on how to better brace the dart for the tubs being cut out? I’ve welded an X brace down to the frame under the rear window and the quarters will be welded on before I cut the factory tub supports. Think that would be enough?

Anyone got any thoughts on how to better brace the dart for the tubs being cut out? I’ve welded an X brace down to the frame under the rear window and the quarters will be welded on before I cut the factory tub supports. Think that would be enough?
Probably will be enough...IMO

Went and got the event shirts today. I picked up a couple more cases of potato chip products at Sams for our $5 meal deal. Hamburger or pulled Pork, chips, and a pop for $5. A few of us ordered different shirts. Button down with a square cut tail to be worn out instead of tucked in. The graphic is on the back only. Comfy and lightweight.

Went and got the event shirts today. I picked up a couple more cases of potato chip products at Sams for our $5 meal deal. Hamburger or pulled Pork, chips, and a pop for $5. A few of us ordered different shirts. Button down with a square cut tail to be worn out instead of tucked in. The graphic is on the back only. Comfy and lightweight.

20200818_155711.jpg

Did a little work in the bathroom. Build up strips where drywall was removed. Cedar tongue and groove,just 1 wall. Need to find my brad nailer. And see if my little compressor still works.

Worn out is the way to go vs tucked in. Gotta hide that blaster on your hip!

So just had a serious conversation with my hound Hemi. I explained to her in no uncertain terms I was going to trade her in for a goldfish. She has been glued to my side and under my feet all night. She always gets this way before I go on a trip. Not quite sure how she found out about The Mopar Max show in Iowa but she busted me. Dang dog. Not sure what I am going to name the goldfish tho! And no I have not been sipping any whiskey honest.

So just had a serious conversation with my hound Hemi. I explained to her in no uncertain terms I was going to trade her in for a goldfish. She has been glued to my side and under my feet all night. She always gets this way before I go on a trip. Not quite sure how she found out about The Mopar Max show in Iowa but she busted me. Dang dog. Not sure what I am going to name the goldfish tho! And no I have not been sipping any whiskey honest.

You could name the fish AAR :rolleyes:

l Yes. We will set it up with the print shop to order and pay online. They will print and send it right to you.
See ya Friday. Craig and I are jazzed up to be there. Looks like a great show! That dang Lon will screw me out of farthest traveled if he shows up. But I will forgive him if he lets me sip some of that ever present hooch out of the mason jar he keeps under the seat!

See ya Friday. Craig and I are jazzed up to be there. Looks like a great show! That dang Lon will screw me out of farthest traveled if he shows up. But I will forgive him if he lets me sip some of that ever present hooch out of the mason jar he keeps under the seat!
Lon is only a hour an a half away. You are safe. Well, may by not. LOL looking forward to seeing yous guys too!

Where’s Karl when we need him? On serious note, life is short and the fellowship we all share on FABO is straight up quality. For those on here that have never taken the time or energy to reach out and take the time to travel and meet up with other FABO members you are missing a blessing. Whether it is Carlisle, MITP or some event in California, Colorado or wherever. We have a absolute blast guaranteed. The folks on this site are real. No posers, ya get what ya get. I have said it before and it bears repeating. The persona portrayed on here is just exactly what you get in real life. I think that is one of the super cool attributes of this site. The guys and one lady on here are real. It is an absolute hoot to hang out with any of them. They will open their home to you with no hesitation. We have BBQd drank and otherwise hung out all over this country. Rant over. See all y’all at Mopar Max in Iowa! Thanks TMM for the invite, and throwing the party.

Where’s Karl when we need him? On serious note, life is short and the fellowship we all share on FABO is straight up quality. For those on here that have never taken the time or energy to reach out and take the time to travel and meet up with other FABO members you are missing a blessing. Whether it is Carlisle, MITP or some event in California, Colorado or wherever. We have a absolute blast guaranteed. The folks on this site are real. No posers, ya get what ya get. I have said it before and it bears repeating. The persona portrayed on here is just exactly what you get in real life. I think that is one of the super cool attributes of this site. The guys and one lady on here are real. It is an absolute hoot to hang out with any of them. They will open their home to you with no hesitation. We have BBQd drank and otherwise hung out all over this country. Rant over. See all y’all at Mopar Max in Iowa! Thanks TMM for the invite, and throwing the party.
I wish my house was set up for overnight stays for visitors. You will probably be more comfortable at a hotel. We can start at the bar at your hotel. A cool place with lots of different spirits and then work our way downtown. We are all pumped about the response to the show. It won't be as big as MIRP but we hope to grow it that large. Can't wait!

-
Back