Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Column is done and owner is happy, his son will be happy too,as he didnt gave to go back in again. He had no clue how to get it apart,and put it 1/2 back together. Owner sent the son a picture when i had it all apart.
He was amazed how i got all the parts out and back together. I had to swap bearings,as bottom one fell apart,and it was easier to get top one in, with a bad cage.

Good Evening All! Tractor is down again, this time for 3rd function valve. Was using my grapple to clear brush and rock and it started raining, thought it was something coming out of the trees, not a cloud in the sky tho....sprung a hyd leak right out of the in/out block. Under warranty but holy cow. I had just fixed the loader lines I bent up, got about 5 hours run time and down again!

Re-thinking changing out entire trunk floor. Showed some pics to my brother in law in Lapine OR, he's done many a car, said he wouldn't disturb so much good metal. Since the only rust is in the bottom of the tire well I kinda agree. I do not like where previous owner replaced the lower half of the carrier, might radius around the top and drop new one in.

Good Evening All! Tractor is down again, this time for 3rd function valve. Was using my grapple to clear brush and rock and it started raining, thought it was something coming out of the trees, not a cloud in the sky tho....sprung a hyd leak right out of the in/out block. Under warranty but holy cow. I had just fixed the loader lines I bent up, got about 5 hours run time and down again!
Dang, that sucks, is the valve Kabota or off brand?

upload_2020-8-25_22-39-48.gif

Good Morning another day of Mopar Madness.
My buddy John heads for home today. We've already made plans for his return in a few weeks.
We're going to do some more work on the Barracuda and finally finish the things I'd like to do with it.
Should only take a couple weeks.

Last edited:
The Painter is gonna Squirt the GTS today. Can't get down there to see tho. Got a non gratis job in the shop for a Church fellow.

Now if we could just route those hurricanes to California to put out the wild fires, everything would be ok....

Or maybe direct them over some of the cities that are in riots and burning....oh, wait, that wouldn't work, those rioters may have to call for help...

First cup!
Morning!
Oil change then clean up shop. Mustang in shop for the next couple days. If it goes well im taking a Fargo friday!

Good morning coffee land. Not sure there is enough caffeine available today.

Or maybe direct them over some of the cities that are in riots and burning....oh, wait, that wouldn't work, those rioters may have to call for help...

My son read somewhere that the guy that they are protesting for in WI is a convicted sex offender.... :mob:

Let's turn the criminals into heroes.... :rolleyes:

My son read somewhere that the guy that they are protesting for in WI is a convicted sex offender.... :mob:

Let's turn the criminals into heroes.... :rolleyes:

I believe he has had many run ins with the cops, had warrants as recent as July 6, 2020, disorderly conduct, sexual assault, domestic issues, and banishing a weapon in a bar/resisting arrest a few years ago...so, knowing that, having 2 cops with guns drawn, then get tazed, then keep walking and get into your car....and we still have to wonder why there were shots fired - especially still no details on what happened when he got into the car or before the video??? And on top of all that, he is alive and stable. Do they still need to burn the whole city down in protest?

-
Back