Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Random-Funny-Photos-Part-132_14-2.jpg

Home. We have a weather window here so we are crew changing tonight instead of tomorrow or Friday. They get to the transportation center @1800 and should be here 1915-1930. So 2100ish I should be headed home in my car.
I hope to make Texas before I have to pull over and sleep.

Home. We have a weather window here so we are crew changing tonight instead of tomorrow or Friday. They get to the transportation center @1800 and should be here 1915-1930. So 2100ish I should be headed home in my car.
I hope to make Texas before I have to pull over and sleep.

Are you affected by the Marco and Polo hurricanes????

I am headed farther north than I usually go because of the evacuations. Will keep me from going home I10.

Now if we could just route those hurricanes to California to put out the wild fires, everything would be ok....

Just talked to my Painter. He's gonna squirt the body of the GTS tomorrow. He already did all the other panels, and inside trunk, and door jambs. I can't get down there tomorrow to watch, cause I volunteered to help put a new transmission in a 66 Mustang. Guy from my Church, that knew I had a lift.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just talked to my Painter. He's gonna squirt the body of the GTS tomorrow. He already did all the other panels, and inside trunk, and door jambs. I can't get down there tomorrow to watch, cause I volunteered to help put a new transmission in a 66 Mustang. Guy from my Church, that knew I had a lift.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Good Karma will come back to you.........

-
Back