Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was really impressed yesterday with @cosgig He is parting out a cuda and I wanted if possible the drivers side area of the cowl for a patch. Holy crap thing is perfect to use. Now I can cut that area out and fix that fresh air part easily and get some rust out of the area.
What's he parting out?? I don't see his post.

65 Cuda I believe. Think it was his parts car? Not sure we have been back and forth so many times, let me get a picture.

65 Cuda I believe. Think it was his parts car? Not sure we have been back and forth so many times, let me get a picture.
NO never mine knew he had a 67 also just making sure it wasn't that one.

And two LA cores.
Perfect patches for what I need.
DSC09534.JPG
DSC09532.JPG
DSC09528.JPG
DSC09527.JPG
DSC09526.JPG
DSC09532.JPG
DSC09535.JPG

You do know you cant come here unless your caffeine count is at least .07 in your blood right?:rofl:

Way to go John, that will look good in the man cave. Did the wife let you back in the house?
Yes she did! But only after Craig serenaded her with a happy birthday rendition. I had no idea he was such a crooner. He never sang to any of us? Hah! And yes I loved the FABO plaque. A guy came from Cincinnati Ohio as well, he took the show farthest traveled. I will hang it proudly in my Shop. Lots of stories to go with this weekends adventure!

Yes she did! But only after Craig serenaded her with a happy birthday rendition. I had no idea he was such a crooner. He never sang to any of us? Hah! And yes I loved the FABO plaque. A guy came from Cincinnati Ohio as well, he took the show farthest traveled. I will hang it proudly in my Shop. Lots of stories to go with this weekends adventure!
Yep!

morning. Hopefully today is a better day than yesterday. Yesterday was a day to forget, nothing went right, lots of drama, lots of screw ups. i think i finally did about a dozen shots, i lost count but the bottle is half empty today, and fell asleep

Bump.jpg

Sorry to hear you lost a friend.

Thanks. It sucks. We knew it was comin, but damn, it always seems to happen to the least deserving people. She wanted to see her son graduate next year and to vote for Trump in November and didn't get to do either. She was just a really beautiful person inside and out. I can only imagine what her family is going through.

Same old here, thought of you the other day got some loose shims in a box that look like they might work with your tracklock rebuild. Have to measure them and send the dimensions to you.

-
Back