Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, the wife and I have been really busy these last few weeks. Prepping for lifes next adventure. We completed our sailing certifications and gained new skills as well as advanced others. It was a grueling 3 days of sailing pretty much from sun up to sun down. We sailed on big water out on Lake Superior. I didnt have much time to snap pictures of the experience but here are a few I took.View attachment 1715583803 View attachment 1715583804 View attachment 1715583805 View attachment 1715583806
View attachment 1715583807 View attachment 1715583808
looks like fun

And special thanks to FABO member @rbkt65 whom I did not get the opportunity to meet. We was at swap meet and we all got drowned out, so he bailed by the time I was presented this super cool plaque. Full disclosure I have went to car shows for years and this is literally the first thing I have ever won. As most of you know I am on the racers side of the hobby so I generally take a race car, toss the steering wheel on the dash and let any kid that wants to hop in and cheese for the camera. Suffice to say I don’t win any bling! I just try and expose folks to the other side of the hobby. This award is very special to me as a result, it will hang in a place of honor in my shop.

View attachment 1715583730
Way to go John, that will look good in the man cave. Did the wife let you back in the house?

I agree with everything John said, we had a great time even with all the rain...lots of rain. Thanks Mike!!

I agree with everything John said, we had a great time even with all the rain...lots of rain. Thanks Mike!!
Off with the cover, dry off the drops, put the cover back on and run for the easy up dodging rain drops and lightening bolts. I wish we had a hard luck award for everyone. Good to see you again and meet your friend John.

I had a Dalmatian that would not wear one of those... We tried, we even doubled up two buster collars with duct tape to make them stronger... He figured out how to break them within 24 hours, After going through over a dozen of them is when I stopped trying... :realcrazy:

He learned to bang them on the doorway when he walked through until they broke and fell off... He didn't like wearing them... :rolleyes:

Up again... This sunburn is creating havoc on my system... Body aches, fever, blisters, chills...

I have no idea what I am on!

Big Joint.jpg

I was really impressed yesterday with @cosgig He is parting out a cuda and I wanted if possible the drivers side area of the cowl for a patch. Holy crap thing is perfect to use. Now I can cut that area out and fix that fresh air part easily and get some rust out of the area.

Good Morning everyone. Some awesome storms rolled thru early this AM. Great lightning show.

morning. Hopefully today is a better day than yesterday. Yesterday was a day to forget, nothing went right, lots of drama, lots of screw ups. i think i finally did about a dozen shots, i lost count but the bottle is half empty today, and fell asleep

It is so dry here that my lawn is crunchy and just breaks when walking on it. We need the rain. Was hot yesterday and 90's tomorrow again.

-
Back