Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2nd cup. A little work on fargo this morning, then shop cleanup this afternoon. And grass cutting.

if i had the heads or the intake, i would. but i'll have 5k in those parts alone, if i can find them

It's Monaco Monday!

1974.jpg

Good morning :D

Good Morning All! Took son to airport so now can get to computer more often lol! Still have one son visiting, nice to see both boys. The son that's still home just finished his college quarter so wants to go to work, I've got jobs for him!

So if you needed a cheap set of mufflers to get by with so you wernt running open headers while moving a peoject, would you toss on a set of glasspacks? Less than $40.00 for a pair of 2.5".

So if you needed a cheap set of mufflers to get by with so you wernt running open headers while moving a peoject, would you toss on a set of glasspacks? Less than $40.00 for a pair of 2.5".
I drove my 68 Road Runner to High School with Headers, Glasspacks and side exit exhaust........:rofl:

Dart and Ranchero headers ~~~> Turbo
F100 w 390"FE headers ~~~> Glasspacks

Both smile a minute :D:D:D
:eek: I got trapped behind some toad in a fwd POS with fart cans yesterday on PCH

I bought a very cheap set of Magna Flow 2 chambers ones from O'Reillys and have dumps at the rear axle....

Why is one tropical storm named Marco and the other Laura...

I would think it would be more interesting to name the first one Marco and the second one Polo....

Then the victims can say "Marco" or "Polo" for each storm as it's coming toward them.... Then when they hear Marco, they know that there is one more coming... It isn't until they hear Polo that the storms will be past them and they can relax....

CB330B15-0ECB-4FA3-A1F8-D2880F29DD29.jpeg
FEB8C51A-B553-4732-B54F-7615758C1809.jpeg
My how time flies when we are having fun. Check this out,been working on heater install, no room in dash for a switch. Went passive...

Well I can’t compete with a pro photographer but here are some pix from TMMs car show and drag race this weekend. Holy smokes did it rain. Super shout out to TMM for being a gracious host with both his time, attention and refreshments! Sadly by the time he caught up with Craig, John and myself on Friday night we were unable to drive so he had to chauffeur. Craig and I once again proved we require adult supervision and cannot be trusted with guarding a cooler. Coffee shop was at the track!
36A601AF-D868-4C1F-A908-DF690FFA0766.jpeg
A9D4C62F-AD0F-4FB8-A040-8E4A44CCBE79.jpeg

And special thanks to FABO member @rbkt65 whom I did not get the opportunity to meet. We was at swap meet and we all got drowned out, so he bailed by the time I was presented this super cool plaque. Full disclosure I have went to car shows for years and this is literally the first thing I have ever won. As most of you know I am on the racers side of the hobby so I generally take a race car, toss the steering wheel on the dash and let any kid that wants to hop in and cheese for the camera. Suffice to say I don’t win any bling! I just try and expose folks to the other side of the hobby. This award is very special to me as a result, it will hang in a place of honor in my shop.

9E441B98-6947-4116-80AB-3D6A5530FD86.jpeg

And special thanks to FABO member @rbkt65 whom I did not get the opportunity to meet. We was at swap meet and we all got drowned out, so he bailed by the time I was presented this super cool plaque. Full disclosure I have went to car shows for years and this is literally the first thing I have ever won. As most of you know I am on the racers side of the hobby so I generally take a race car, toss the steering wheel on the dash and let any kid that wants to hop in and cheese for the camera. Suffice to say I don’t win any bling! I just try and expose folks to the other side of the hobby. This award is very special to me as a result, it will hang in a place of honor in my shop.

View attachment 1715583730
Very well deserved! A cool trophy and a great gesture from @rbkt65.

I can’t resist posting the best in show, car. this is the guy that showed up with his whole car club and block voted. This car beat out any number of very fine rotisserie restorations including Craig’s “rare fish” . Sadly it is how it goes. My heart went out to all those that participated that had something different than this. I can only imagine the inner dialogue and skull sweat TMMs club endured to put this show together. You want a thankless gig volunteer to help put on a car show. The decisions and guidance is endless and every single decision you make only offends 50% of the folks. It is a thankless gig for sure. TMMs club put on a heck of a show and battled thru some very severe weather. The only thing you can know for sure is next years show will be even better. See ya next year.

349F9504-4A4B-45B8-94DF-7134DCAA2555.jpeg

-
Back