Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, just last night someone was shot in the head (killed) and another in the chest (alive for now) during the "protests" last night in Kenosha.....so they shoot people in protest of someone getting shot.....ummmmm

I believe it used to be said....

upload_2020-8-26_6-26-32.png

So, just last night someone was shot in the head (killed) and another in the chest (alive for now) during the "protests" last night in Kenosha.....so they shoot people in protest of someone getting shot.....ummmmm

They are just showing everybody what they are not supposed to do...

You know, lead by example.... :rolleyes:

Really want to get a cordless one. Was using my old sears one yesterday and kept tripping all over the cord. I have some other ridged stuff and love it was just looking to see if someone has one and likes it.

if it's anything like their 18v drill it'll be a good one :thumbsup: ~ that's the best I can do for you
I have that and it is great, the grinder is good and love that impact gun so far has worked on everything I have tried it on. Just figure I would ask. Be great for the junk yard runs.

I see the contractors are here this morning. Not supposed to be here until Thursday. They obviously changed their mind.

Really want to get a cordless one. Was using my old sears one yesterday and kept tripping all over the cord. I have some other ridged stuff and love it was just looking to see if someone has one and likes it.
Karl has a Dewalt...................................... it's been good. :wtf: :lol:

FWIW ~ I have had good luck with cordless tools (queue Karl)

I used to be a big dewalt guy but replacement batteries would kill you. Tike hooked me up on the ridged brand, batteries are guaranteed forever along with the tool, you just have to register them online. You cant beat that.

Really want to get a cordless one. Was using my old sears one yesterday and kept ( TRIPPING OVER THE CORD ). I have some other ridged stuff and love it was just looking to see if someone has one and likes it.
Ray.... Stop dropping Acid............:poke::rofl:

Good Morning All! Ray we had a tower crew we were using, ground guy had a cordless. Don't remember the brand but that thing went all day, nice to have. They also had a battery powered portaband.

Dang, that sucks, is the valve Kabota or off brand?

The valve and controls are Kubota, installed by Kubota. I think the problem is one of the two lines that run forward towards the loader. One thing I don't care for (at this point anyway) is the site glass to check fluid level. Fluid is so clean right now, can't tell where level is. I bought a gallon of the UDH2 for the lines change, replaced about a pint, have no idea how close to full, if over etc. it is.

I see the contractors are here this morning. Not supposed to be here until Thursday. They obviously changed their mind.

Isn't that nice??? They go where the money is that day, seems to me. When our house was being built we got down to one framer for the roof, yeah.....

-
Back