Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sometimes I get frustrated at the inexperienced statements here on FABO. To get my mind into perspective, I read through statements on the many Facebook sites I am a member of. Geez there is a lot of bad information out there! LOL :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::rofl:

Good morning. Sounds like me mike dodged a tornado just a couple miles from him
Yep just 6 miles north east of me a tornado took a church and home, glad that night is behind us.
Good morning fun Friday , everyone have a good day, just popping in to let everyone know we are good to go here on the hill

20200827_161443.jpg

Sometimes I get frustrated at the inexperienced statements here on FABO. To get my mind into perspective, I read through statements on the many Facebook sites I am a member of. Geez there is a lot of bad information out there! LOL :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::rofl:
you mean like thin wall 400s and 440s or people saying dodge made a 440 hemi

you mean like thin wall 400s and 440s or people saying dodge made a 440 hemi
Like that. The latest is a guy that bought a 64 Dodge and thought it should have a Poly. It looks like a 273 with a Thermoquad and intake. I told him to look at the block for the size and casting date. "someone was messing around".

Like that. The latest is a guy that bought a 64 Dodge and thought it should have a Poly. It looks like a 273 with a Thermoquad and intake. I told him to look at the block for the size and casting date. "someone was messing around".
Oh I saw that. He’s back in another post claiming that his block has his vin number stamped on it and that it matches his title for his 64.... considering VIN stamping didn’t start until fall of 67, he’s full of ****

He has a whole page of parts. Fastback it looks.
And what he has listed is about all he has left. I bought a set of upper/lower trunk trim from him.
The lower was so nice I put it right on the car. I had to also buy the tail panel with the other trim.
I painted it and put it on the car.
Got a great price, very happy.
They are difficult OEM parts to find not all dinged up or rusted out.

One hour in, and control arm is out of the right side. I did some research and thinking last night, using the weight of the car makes a few things easier. Two precise holes to drill and it can go back together. Going to have a fight getting control arm bolted back in, the nuts are tough to get at. Header is in the way. It all new to me, interesting and fun to do this kind of stuff. Bonus is getting paid for it.
Btw, after this, i like torsion bars even more!!

I was out playing on the manlift last night. My neighbor shot a video of it and tried to blackmail me. LMFAO. I offered to drive it to his oak tree and leave the keys in it so he can finish cutting it down! LOL

That went far easier than anticipated. My solution for turning the coil spring. This was after the compressor was off, turned it easy. @Stephen Hotz could use this at some point.
962C681A-E849-41CA-BF6F-AE55481C54DB.jpeg

-
Back