Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And im not suprised not a single thing was greased, all new parts. Put a wrench on lower control arm bolts, they were loose! No one to check their work. T-tape on every brake fitting, im not taking it all apart to clean it out. Unless they are doing a disc brake conversion.

Son got the crane going on his service truckView attachment 1715585451

That's a whole lotta crane for a pickup truck. If he never run a crane before, get close as you can to the job, keep the boom as vertical as possible, heavy loads straight off the back, careful swingin' over the side, keep load close to the ground. Power lines overhead, watch out for them, you don't have to hit them for them to hit you.

His paint can. :rofl:
daffy_fapping.gif
jagoff.gif

Just got back from the VA. Got there almost a hour early, Had to get a temp check, ten questions, body scan and look into a tablet thing right eye only. Then they tell me I am checked in! UGH guess my retina is on file now and linked? WTF did that happen. OK there just for blood drawing, they are only doing one person at a time!!!! Holy crap I was waiting easily a hour. Not a fun morning. Just got home. Cant wait till 6 months from now when things get worse.

shoelaces.jpg

ever read these and put faces to them? I used to work with a guy that stared at the ground when he walked.....then it dawned us us....while he was walking he was saying "left.....right....left...."

Good Morning. Just woke up. Time to get ready for work.
Sometimes I get frustrated at the inexperienced statements here on FABO. To get my mind into perspective, I read through statements on the many Facebook sites I am a member of. Geez there is a lot of bad information out there! LOL :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::rofl:
5e124ef2-f550-42d3-b379-f1a7a480c8a8-jpeg.jpg

I finished my course on teaching English in a Foreign land on Tuesday. All 20 units completed and tested out at 85% total for the course. I finished all the units and tested out in 21 days. They give you 6 months to complete the course, but said that some people do it in a month or so.. But now I must write a 500 word essay, relevant to the topic of teaching English. I hate to write, but I guess I'll peck away at it, a little at a time here. Didn't start before today, since I spent the last two days helping a friend install a transmission in his Mustang. Oh and drinking Beer for two days also......:thumbsup:

I finished my course on teaching English in a Foreign land on Tuesday. All 20 units completed and tested out at 85% total for the course. I finished all the units and tested out in 21 days. They give you 6 months to complete the course, but said that some people do it in a month or so.. But now I must write a 500 word essay, relevant to the topic of teaching English. I hate to write, but I guess I'll peck away at it, a little at a time here. Didn't start before today, since I spent the last two days helping a friend install a transmission in his Mustang. Oh and drinking Beer for two days also......:thumbsup:
So wierd, things I do on cars while drinking lots of beers, look great when completed, BUT the next day, OMG, tear it out!! do it again.....:BangHead::wtf:

Crazy, I posted a reply on Hoppys post about the Heathkit O' scope, I did not say anything except I might buy it, and NOW Ads are showing up about stuff like that!!! RF power meters, stuff like that!!! WOW!!!

View attachment 1715585577 View attachment 1715585578

Just got back from the VA. Got there almost a hour early, Had to get a temp check, ten questions, body scan and look into a tablet thing right eye only. Then they tell me I am checked in! UGH guess my retina is on file now and linked? WTF did that happen. OK there just for blood drawing, they are only doing one person at a time!!!! Holy crap I was waiting easily a hour. Not a fun morning. Just got home. Cant wait till 6 months from now when things get worse.
That’s some Orwellian **** right there

Ok....It wasn't as difficult as I envisioned. 600 word essay completed and submitted. Now just wait for my teaching certificate to arrive here, and I can line up a teaching school in Vinh Long and apply for a Business/Work Visa with the Vietnamese government...:thumbsup:

Are you going to check on the GTS today??? :steering:

Ok....It wasn't as difficult as I envisioned. 600 word essay completed and submitted. Now just wait for my teaching certificate to arrive here, and I can line up a teaching school in Vinh Long and apply for a Business/Work Visa with the Vietnamese government...:thumbsup:

They had some Viet Namese fish at Pete's market today, can't remember the name of it... It reminded me of you....

-
Back