Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you related to Ray ( Hoppy ) ?? :poke::poke:

Who would admit that???
huh.gif
:realcrazy:

Ugh busy day finally over. Rails replaced in the dart, rocker panel patched, trunk gutter mocked and tacked in, still needs some fine tuning. finally burnt up my first diablo blade. color me impressed. slow roasted BBQ chicken for dinner. im beat, now where is my bourbon.

That's a whole lotta crane for a pickup truck. If he never run a crane before, get close as you can to the job, keep the boom as vertical as possible, heavy loads straight off the back, careful swingin' over the side, keep load close to the ground. Power lines overhead, watch out for them, you don't have to hit them for them to hit you.
He’s run cranes like this many times, and 100 foot manlifts. i hope he thinks about power lines when hes hoisting.

That's a whole lotta crane for a pickup truck. If he never run a crane before, get close as you can to the job, keep the boom as vertical as possible, heavy loads straight off the back, careful swingin' over the side, keep load close to the ground. Power lines overhead, watch out for them, you don't have to hit them for them to hit you.
That pickup is an F550. Its a heavy pig.

I finished my course on teaching English in a Foreign land on Tuesday. All 20 units completed and tested out at 85% total for the course. I finished all the units and tested out in 21 days. They give you 6 months to complete the course, but said that some people do it in a month or so.. But now I must write a 500 word essay, in Vietnamese on how to pick up a woman! Just cant figure out where to start

FIXED!:rofl::poke::poke::rofl::poke::poke::poke::poke::rofl::poke::poke:

Oh yeah I am back!

Evening Gents......I would like to know how the heck those rams bent!! NEVER seen that before!!:wtf:

Evening Gents......I would like to know how the heck those rams bent!! NEVER seen that before!!:wtf:
Here's the scenario. Friday night 0400 bar is closing, a very large woman drinking diet coke at the bar jumps in Codys backhoe bucket to go home with him. Well She wanted to go through the MD's drive through to get another diet coke and he said hell no and tried to tilt her out?

That's why it is called a "BACK HO" Silly!

Last edited:
Most likely by impact, driving into something heavier than it at high speed. Seen similar happen to an excavator a few years ago, driver spun it around real fast and smacked the bucket on a tree as he was moving towards it

Have seen rams bent similarly on forklift reach cylinders. Usually cause they got dinged sideways by something else first. Even a slight bend and force is not in straight line any more...

I have had a crane license for years, only good to 100T tho. No big boy cranes. It can get spooky very quickly, and most all of my dumb stunts were on smaller jobs where general contractors would stretch capabilities and applications. I always post one of my riggers on the back side soft foot with a radio. I tell him you see so much as a glimmer of light under my pad you tell me ASAP. Everything is fine right up till it is not on a crane.

-
Back