Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Christmas cookie factory is still in full operation here. 6 dozen gingerbread men (and ladies) being finished and 4 dozen iced and decorated sugar cookies. Not sure what they are making next, but the House sure smells good!

View attachment 1715654545

View attachment 1715654546

Who's gonna eat all of those cookies???
santa1.gif

Last coat of primer, time for John Deere Green to make its debut

BA7085DA-6179-49FB-A7AA-16726BC390AF.jpeg

C168A807-24EA-4FDD-927D-C4CF1834AD5E.jpeg

Son stopped in, picked up money for the engine. I will probably be putting it in on christmas day. No, probably not. Boxing day fo sho!

Who's gonna eat all of those cookies??? View attachment 1715654607
My daughter is making them all for her friends as Christmas gifts. A selection of each kind in a specially created and personalized decorative box left on the doorstep of each friend on Christmas Eve. She has been planning this for weeks.

Very few will remain in the house. She knows that it the thought that counts and is making all these with care for her friends, showing her thoughts for them in special treats made from the heart. She came up with this all on her own and asked me and my wife to help and support it.

Hell yeah, of course we will!

She is a great kid, I’m very proud of her. The World could use a few more like her.

It was always a fun part when I was on the tool truck. Lot's of tractor resto's going on in my area.
Yep, lots of work on this one is short order. We have to have it done Wednesday night. Debut is Friday but Thursday, everyone has plans.

From my Family to you and yours.

Sincere wishes of Peace and Joy for All...May you feel the wonder of the season and shun negative feelings in exchange for feelings of love. We are all we have, and together we can make this a better World. All we have to do is make it happen.

EE63491F-0305-489E-9C15-22F649280285.jpeg

From my Family to you and yours.

Sincere wishes of Peace and Joy for All...May you feel the wonder of the season and shun negative feelings in exchange for feelings of love. We are all we have, and together we can make this a better World. All we have to do it make it happen.

View attachment 1715654668
To you as well Dave.

Every time I see a John Deere tractor I'm reminded of the time when my buddy, who worked for a John Deere dealer, managed to paint his hair that distinct green hue. Took him a good week and a bit to get it all washed out.
:rofl:

Every time I see a John Deere tractor I'm reminded of the time when my buddy, who worked for a John Deere dealer, managed to paint his hair that distinct green hue. Took him a good week and a bit to get it all washed out.
:rofl:
I’m tempted to throw some gold flake in it and paint my dart with it!

Not sure how a gold flake John Deere green will look but I just ordered a small jar. Gonna try it on some flat sheet I have laying around. Figured why not

-
Back