Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, Im still here....1:42 pm here in cold as **** Seoul South Korea......

Hello, I'm waving to you from over here.... Can you see me????
wave.gif

Im still searching for a flight from Seoul to Saigon, when I get out of Jail on the 2nd..........

If you look down at your feet, and I do the same, we can see each other...That is, if there is a hole to the other side of the World....:lol:
Antipodes Map - Tunnel to the other side of the world
Actually, that would be in the ocean just off the coast of S. America near Buenos Aires for you. Most points in the US land you in the Ocean between Africa and Australia. I guess if I want to dig a hole to china I need to go at an angle. LOL

Morning.

so now this new strain is highly dangerous to children.... great. :BangHead:
Can we just nuke China already.

Morning.

so now this new strain is highly dangerous to children.... great. :BangHead:
Can we just nuke China already.
You know I wouldn't rely on the media for any virus information. They've been so wrong on so many things during this pandemic...JMO.

You know I wouldn't rely on the media for any virus information. They've been so wrong on so many things during this pandemic...JMO.
They do tell you what you want to hear. Personally I doubt any one really has this figured out and we are just shooting from the hip.

Morning!
16f.
Not that bad outside.
A storm is on its way. Think i will hold off on swapping engine, it still runs and will plow snow.

I kind of like Sky news pretty straight forward. Started watching newsmax, not sure what to think of thier UNBIASED reporting.

-
Back