Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
dogba.jpeg

Coffee drinking is done for today, time to get back to the next breakfast to fuel me for the next 5 hours of my day.
I enjoyed the slice of bread

20201221_081630.jpg

Not rushing out today. As long as i figure out what to order for the f250. I can hear the leak when coolant is down and i pressurize the system. But air. And if its intake, coolant is too high for it to be pushing air. I should pull glovebox out and open heater housing. Easy to get to heater core. Im suprised how easy.

I thought you had a house?
We’re renting still. We own free and clear 10 acres that we are trying to build on. We were approved to build last spring, however, due to the wet spring and ground conditions, our Contactor was having to wait until June. We were approved in Feb. March 26th, I get a certified letter from the bank, halting/cancelling the approval due to Covid. We’ve not been able to get the go ahead from any bank since. My contractor has 9 others in the same boat. I’ve gone to different banks even, no luck. They all blame Covid and new, heavy requirements for new construction loans. We could get approved in a minute if we wanted to buy an existing but we don’t.
Personally, I think what happened is the cut to the interest rate led millions to refinance and the banks simply ran out of available money. They do have a limit to how much they can lend and refinances affect their supply.

just pisses me off, our scores are in the mid 700s, our debt to income is less than 6 percent. And we have over 30 percent in down payment, still can’t get approved again. It’s bullshit

From the limited info I could find Zap didn't make a good early impression :lol:

"in 2013 the company was ordered to buy back all of the 2008 models that were sold and destroy them due to a failure to meet the braking requirements for a motorcycle."

-
Back