Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
With all that snow we had, you would think it a white Christmas would be a sure thing. But I think it might be limited to the piles. Down to a few inches of white in the back yard and 55F and possible rain on Thursday. Don't think there will be much left. :(
You obviously haven’t seen the forecast for Thursday then...

Got small block today

1608663192521455753717408445971.jpg

16086632472036591459135951547555.jpg

Aluminnium crossover pipe was the leaker, but have to remove manifold to get it out. So now i wait for parts.

Hmmm ours locally is showing different. With central Ohio thru eastern Pa getting 6-10 inches Thursday into Friday
They are lucky if they can accurately say what’s happening outside the window let alone get a forecast right. Still a couple days away, so anything possible.

They are lucky if they can accurately say what’s happening outside the window let alone get a forecast right. Still a couple days away, so anything possible.
Completely agree

Omg. Just got urgent call. Seems my I phone account was robbed!!!! Don't own Apple devices........ Hmmm maybe scam?????

Well,just as i suspected. Gasket “kit” shows up and no crossover gaskets. The lower set should have everything. Dammit!!

Oh a different disappointment for the Christmas season...so sad.:(
Daughter brought over a small assortment of homemade Christmas cookies.
I picked out my favorite, took a bite and nothing.:wtf:
I took a second, then a third bite nothing. No taste or smell the last couple weeks having had the virus.
I even ate a second cookie, just in case there might of been something wrong with the first one...same result.
On a positive note the no taste/smell takes the enjoyment out of eating. I lost 12 pounds last week, 20 overall.

Since your taste and smell are gone for now, eat some liver and onions... :rolleyes:

-
Back