Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not necessarily a win, but there is coolant under truck, and a good trail of evidence, ordered intake manifold gasket set. Pull it inside and start ripping i guess.

97415_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=QtFLGbO2hD4AX_s3TZ1&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

They do seem to be in a quandry these days. Mail delivery here to the house before 11am yesterday, 3 hours earlier than normal and I see their little red white and blue hot rods cruisin' around at 8pm :wtf:
So here’s the thing too, Amazon contracted with USPS too now. So what I’ve noticed is my regular mail comes between 11-2. Anything that comes from Amazon that isn’t UPS delivered, comes about 7-9. In a USPS marked truck but different driver.

My debt free approach started with getting rid of my wife.... :D

View attachment 1715654943
Apologies in advance if Kevin Fowler was not the musician in this story

A few years back, my kids went to a Kevin Fowler concert (pretty sure it was him - country music).

During his show, KF kept pointing out his best friend who was in the crowd, telling all the ladies he was newly single and they should go over and introduce themselves. At one point, KF asked the crowd, “Why are divorces so damn expensive.”

His friend yelled back, “Because they’re worth it!”

That became the running gag for the rest of the show, with the crowd hollering back the answer whenever KF asked the question.

Oh a different disappointment for the Christmas season...so sad.:(
Daughter brought over a small assortment of homemade Christmas cookies.
I picked out my favorite, took a bite and nothing.:wtf:
I took a second, then a third bite nothing. No taste or smell the last couple weeks having had the virus.
I even ate a second cookie, just in case there might of been something wrong with the first one...same result.
On a positive note the no taste/smell takes the enjoyment out of eating. I lost 12 pounds last week, 20 overall.

Oh a different disappointment for the Christmas season...so sad.:(
Daughter brought over a small assortment of homemade Christmas cookies.
I picked out my favorite, took a bite and nothing.:wtf:
I took a second, then a third bite nothing. No taste or smell the last couple weeks having had the virus.
I even ate a second cookie, just in case there might of been something wrong with the first one...same result.
On a positive note the no taste/smell takes the enjoyment out of eating. I lost 12 pounds last week, 20 overall.
Corona?

With all that snow we had, you would think it a white Christmas would be a sure thing. But I think it might be limited to the piles. Down to a few inches of white in the back yard and 55F and possible rain on Thursday. Don't think there will be much left. :(

Not too bad. Just fuel lines to disconnect and its out.

-
Back