Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Snapchat-1740190558.jpg

I cleaned it up more than that but forgot to snap a pic. Upper control arm looks just as good too.

Mission accomplished, the girls are back having delivered all the gifts and picked up a pizza for my daughter as a reward for her hard work.

The responses by text have been lighting up their phones and everyone is truly enjoying the gifts.

One in particular stands out. My daughter’s friend Hanna has been struggling with mental health and depression issues all year after the death of her dad. When she received the gift box, she was bubbbly happy for probably the first time in a year. Her Mom called my wife in tears thanking her and my daughter for the greatest gift of all...seeing her daughter happy again.

Yep, it’s the thought that counts and the true gift is love...

Mission accomplished, the girls are back having delivered all the gifts and picked up a pizza for my daughter as a reward for her hard work.

The responses by text have been lighting up their phones and everyone is truly enjoying the gifts.

One in particular stands out. My daughter’s friend Hanna has been struggling with mental health and depression issues all year after the death of her dad. When she received the gift box, she was bubbbly happy for probably the first time in a year. Her Mom called my wife in tears thanking her and my daughter for the greatest gift of all...seeing her daughter happy again.

Yep, it’s the thought that counts and the true gift is love...
A great thing you all do Dave. How many treat boxes do you put together?

The Pizza is officially dead. My Wife had 2 slices and my daughter had 6 slices.

Oh, to have a teenage metabolism again!

CD329DCF-11DA-4F08-8E0C-CA72F8D73D23.jpeg

When I asked my daughter how many gift boxes were made, the answer was...

“We made... *buuuurrrp*...12 total.” :)

LOL!

I think it was 10 total, but I didn’t see them all done. I will ask my daughter once she’s done killing the pizza!

LOL!
That is a great thing to do to brighten someone else's holiday season. We buy a couple gifts for kids who's parents are incarcerated through a program at church. I need to do more like that.

That is just coolest gift ever! Of course how many other on this Forum got complete John Deere wrench and ratchet sets in their box? Hah! They were free don’t ya know! Farm on Brother Farm on!
Here! Never used either.
And won't have to pick them up next year....
well I’m more mad about it than the wife.

We also do an “Adopt a Family” thing. This year, the family was a single Mom with 3 kids. About a half dozen people contribute to each family and most focus on the kids. We focused on the Mom.

While the list of wishes for the kids was long and others fulfilled those, the Mom only wanted a vacuum to keep their living space clean for the kids.

We gave her a high quality bagless floor vacuum and a similar hand held plus a cordless Dustbuster....along with scented cleaners and a few special personal items that she didn’t request, but we though she might enjoy.

We will never know what she thought of these particular gifts, it is part of the program of freely giving. We will only hear a general reply.

But I am hopefull that we somehow made a difference in her life and made it a little brighter.

We also do an “Adopt a Family” thing. This year, the family was a single Mom with 3 kids. About a half dozen people contribute to each family and most focus on the kids. We focused on the Mom.

While the list of wishes for the kids was long and others fulfilled those, the Mom only wanted a vacuum to keep their living space clean for the kids.

We gave her a high quality bagless floor vacuum and a similar hand held plus a cordless Dustbuster....along with scented cleaners and a few special personal items that she didn’t request, but we though she might enjoy.

We will never know what she thought of these particular gifts, it part of the program of freely giving. We will only hear a general reply.

But I am hopefull the we somehow made a difference in her life and made it a little brighter.

I love when people go above and beyond what's asked for. You and your family have a beautiful heart.

We will never know what she thought of these particular gifts, it is part of the program of freely giving. We will only hear a general reply.

But I am hopefull that we somehow made a difference in her life and made it a little brighter.
Nice. Well done Dave and family!

Well I may be saved, diner owner is going to meet me tomorrow morning. Bless her heart.

Grille screens in! Last of the green pieces to be assembled before the hood and nose cam go back on!

F4980BE4-493E-4B2C-A35A-E1095854AC34.jpeg

Looks good. If you get here in town sometime (Mopar Maxx) and Covid goes away we can go to the JD museum here.
That would be cool!
Hey, got any ideas on how to paint the exterior bolts? Really don’t wanna spray them after install

I don't see what the prejudice was against the yugo. It's a Fiat engine and fiat is one of the longest standing, most consistent companies out there.

They served millions of not billions of people right over the years all over the world.

They have made and still make some pretty badass military vehicles.

It came out the same year the Hyundai excel did. And they were priced the same. And the Excel was a MUCH better car.....

No. They weren't. Not at the very onset. The Excel was just as big a turd right off the rip. I dated a girl who had one of the first ones in Macon. It and most of that first generation defined POS.

-
Back