Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, it runs...
And leak seems to be gone. Used my airlift to fill it, and a vacuum test is first. If it wont pull air in, that means its not going to leak.

28089-jpg.jpg

They're going to be just like Wine Snobs soon :BangHead:.
I can see it now.
Limousine Cannabis Tours in the foothills of Santa Barbara, Ca.
Stops at the Bud Tasting Rooms along the route.
Reserve your tickets now.
:BangHead::lol::lol::lol:

I'm getting in and we're knocking over the 2 banks in town. Then we're going to the orileys that refused to give me a refund.
Just build a kill dozer like that dude in CO

That was the brown stuff, Columbian... :mad:

The green stuff tasted good and was better.... :D

From what I've heard...... View attachment 1715655818
The brown stuff was Mexican that tasted like dirt. Columbian was green and was much better. Maui was the best stuff but way expensive. Or so they say. Oh, I forgot Thai Stick. LOL

Around 1972, one of my friends had several other friends in the various military services package seeds from Viet Nam, Panama and Columbia in small glass vials, that were then sealed inside scented candles and mailed to him. He removed the vials and planted his own, high quality “special” garden.

His plan was to grow some for more seeds, some for leaves and some for buds - keeping a stash for himself, planting more seeds and selling the excess.

He figured he was set - his plants were about 5’ tall. Then his sister put her horses in the same pasture as his “special,” and secret, garden. The horses ate everything. My friend got about one “2-finger lid” of mixed variety leaves and was out of business.

We kidded him that he should collect the horses’ poop, dry it, bag it and sell it at the coast during spring break - couldn’t be any worse than some of the stuff that was available.

Final crush of activity at the Christmas Sweets factory today. The timeline for completion got pushed up one day due to the impending heavy rain/high wind storm coming tomorrow. Delivery needed to be completed tonight to avoid leaving the gift boxes on rain soaked and windswept doorsteps tomorrow night.

Final assembly completed an hour ago and they just left on the delivery run.

Here is one almost finished from earlier this afternoon...

B03A8C31-967B-43BE-947A-7F6224DF804A.jpeg

Ugh total screw up, forgot to pick up the pies my wife had ordered from the local country diner. Crap!!!

Around 1972, one of my friends had several other friends in the various military services package seeds from Viet Nam, Panama and Columbia in small glass vials, that were then sealed inside scented candles and mailed to him. He removed the vials and planted his own, high quality “special” garden.

His plan was to grow some for more seeds, some for leaves and some for buds - keeping a stash for himself, planting more seeds and selling the excess.

He figured he was set - his plants were about 5’ tall. Then his sister put her horses in the same pasture as his “special,” and secret, garden. The horses ate everything. My friend got about one “2-finger lid” of mixed variety leaves and was out of business.

We kidded him that he should collect the horses’ poop, dry it, bag it and sell it at the coast during spring break - couldn’t be any worse than some of the stuff that was available.
Perfect. Seeds with built in fertilizer.

Good Evening All! My sons are both visiting for Christmas and this computer is in one of their rooms, so yet another drive by. Work is done for the week, have a bit of time off coming. Merry Christmas to all of you Mopar nuts!

-
Back