Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to sharpen my blades and re install the deck, hopefully today.

Well another fire to put out. Marilyn tells me yesterday some one is putting trash bags by my trash again! Last time the trash guys cut me off from pickup, turned out to be the neighbor. Crap I dont want to deal with this aging. Putting up a trail cam tonight to get a pic if it happens again. Shrit I don't want to deal with this AGAIN!

I know someone who will camp out I
At night there and solve your problem.

This is what happens when you don't plan jump in with both feet and have to many options. First the area from the concrete driveway to garage was dirt.
I finally decided to get a few dump truck loads of millings and blacktop it.
Then I'm selling of an empty lot, unless you count what's buried there,
I have about 4 thousand red brick pavers that date back to the 1850 something era.
I didn't think they would look good with the cobble stone edging.
Still have to pull a lot of the millings to set the bricks what do you think looks best. Black top or bricks

20210421_151013.jpg

20210421_150955.jpg

Last edited:
This is what happens when you don't plan jump in with both feet and have to many options. First the area from the concrete driveway to garage was dirt.
I have about 4 thousand red brick pavers that date back to the 1850 something era.
Still have to pull a lot of the millings to set the bricks what do you think looks best. Black top or bricks

View attachment 1715726707

View attachment 1715726708
My bricks just said MEXICO!
20210418_150734.jpg

I like the blacktop.

Need about two more dump loads of millings tamp down. Then sealcoat.
Can always find a use for bricks or sell them. Those fetch between 3 and 5 dollars each.
Appreciate your input
It's amazing 1850's how long a brick will last. The new place has about 700 bricks stacked in the basement. I doubt they take them.

Hello everyone. Just drive by. It snowed back home today and almost 90 and humid here on my trip. Lots of history for Work here at the lake. Honor to be here. I hope all is well out there.

Just like any paving, it's only as good as the base underneath it. Compact it until it screams in agony.

I like the bricks, but the blacktop is fine. Not worth the effort to change it.

-
Back