Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
From what I heard, it moves, just the accessories are inop....
If it moves and turns and the brakes works, then not likely the pump. most likely water got in and is blocking an internal screen. Had this happen more than once. Especially if left outside in a heavy rain. Changing filters likely won’t help. John Deere not only uses filters, but they use prescreens through the system. In seemingly random places depending on model. One or more clogs and the system goes down. Everyone forgets about the screens. Dealer will claim no screens but I’ve yet to see one without them.

A the hydraulics failed on the tractor yesterday, checked the level it is all milky like water contaminated, no idea how any got in there. Change it and the filters today and keep my fingers crossed. Of course the bucket and deck are down so have to drag it around. Danny thought she broke it mowing!

Found it ^^^^^^^^

There must be a Tire search that uses diameter, width, type parameters. Every one I find so far wants to know what you want to put it on and only shows what fits the OE wheels :BangHead:

Contemplating a different look for the Black Express and I don't find any 20" wheels that fulfill the desired look. I think 17s are the smallest that will fit over the brakes.

Contemplating a different look for the Black Express and I don't find any 20" wheels that fulfill the desired look. I think 17s are the smallest that will fit over the brakes.
If I had not spent so much on restored KH brakes, I would have changed to large pattern. then 17 inch wheels, these...
PRODUCT_202004250251_wheel_78215_1000_front.png

-
Back