Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning fellers. Coffee at the mother in laws house after grandma's funeral Friday.

Good morning, two of our 5yr old granddaughters had a sleepover, they want cheeshey eggs for breakfast, then go to the playground park, go for a side-by-side ride , and......?
Pete sounds like a busy morning!!

Well wife flew back yesterday. Hemi and I are making the necessary adjustments to having her back in the house. She has only been here 8 days of the last forty I think. Holy smokes I forgot what she was like! She is a whirling cyclone of energy. We are heading out to the shop to hide like the cowards we are! Hah!

upload_2021-5-23_9-53-52.jpeg

I know somebody had slow turn signals on here in the past few days and found a wiring issue, but I can't find the posts...

This guy may be able to use your remedy...

Sloooooow turn signals
That was I Krazykuda , My problem was slow turn signal only on one side the other side was fine . Problem was in the running light wiring . Thanks .

Dam tractor is fucked think it is the hyd pump but need a few special tools to check it I guess off to have it towed to JD tomorrow!$$$$$$ Small mower not a cabel to be found locally, E bay to the rescue! This just sucks!

Dam tractor is fucked think it is the hyd pump but need a few special tools to check it I guess off to have it towed to JD tomorrow!$$$$$$ Small mower not a cabel to be found locally, E bay to the rescue! This just sucks!
Bummer...........

Just the cloud was over head yesterday. Took the truck for a hit down the block. Scary fast! Not even tuned yet either!

Just the cloud was over head yesterday. Took the truck for a hit down the block. Scary fast! Not even tuned yet either!
Good on you. :thumbsup: I get broken stuff here all the time. Usually a new carb fixes them. Or a pull rope.....

This is that blade lock cable. I know if I wired it shut one of the others here would get hurt!

Oh Dear!:poke:
Can you send them a Dear John.
E mail for help.:rolleyes:

Hg on. What is it doing

Also, you don’t “need” special tools to check a John Deere Hydraulic system. Before you do anything with the dealer/service center, let’s see if I can help walk ya thru checking it the poor mans way

-
Back