Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I'll add another Morning here and see what happens.

2770047_360b03ea5522b806ff14b9890a8bca69.jpg

Yes, looking real good Ray !!

Now, let me say good morning to our humble bunch of coffee drinkers this morning.

Good morning

Screenshot_20210521-214112_Facebook.jpg

We a bunch of running around today, JD first, then the auto body supply to see if they have all new clips and fasteners for the front facia? on the R/t then that will just need tires to go on the road. Hope the tractor is not going to break the bank!
Did you see my post about your tractor yesterday

Good Morning everyone. Worked on the Demon yesterday, got almost nothing done. Still struggling with getting the wipers to work. Did get a couple other things accomplished, was a very rainy day. Had to go rescue my boy. His truck died. It worked when I got there. Got it to a shop to be looked at.

Nope tag me on it?
I know you changed the filters, did you clean or change the pre-screens? If you had water in the system, they likely gummed those up.

Also, I would take the lines loose at the cylinder and manually move the cylinders to flush out any other water and what not.

I know you changed the filters, did you clean or change the pre-screens? If you had water in the system, they likely gummed those up.

Also, I would take the lines loose at the cylinder and manually move the cylinders to flush out any other water and what not.
Did all that was definitely a milky mess. No idea how that much water got in there. Think the pump is shot, I just don't have the right tools to diagnose it. They are picking it up this afternoon.

Did all that was definitely a milky mess. No idea how that much water got in there. Think the pump is shot, I just don't have the right tools to diagnose it. They are picking it up this afternoon.
Does it steer and have brakes?

Morning!
Temp will go up some today,and we will get some sun. Been a few days.
Finish chopping up pan today,and hope to get engine mounts done.

Good Evening Friends. No partying tonight. Going up to Saigon in the morning to deliver paperwork package to Visa Agent for her ( Name is Chin ) Visa.....

81° here today so they say :realcrazy: Believe that when I see it :lol:. Went to lunch with the Brat in Law yesterday, late lunch. Outdoor dining still at a BBQ joint across the river. 2 in the afternoon and I was regretting not wearing my sweat shirt :lol:.
That Brisket sandwich was well worth it :D.

On a second cup o tea this morning. Morning break?
Guess everyone else is recovering from the weekend as well!
Remember when weekends were for relaxing and parties??
laugh2-gif.gif

I thought I might see OMR Sat but guess he had work to do.
NJ and area Mopar carbecue - 5/22/21 for FABO and FBBO

Sunday is further down in the same thread.
NJ and area Mopar carbecue - 5/22/21 for FABO and FBBO

When I pulled the wagoneer into the garage on Sat the tailpipe fell off. I'll buy another junk one today. The car is more fun to drive anyway.
Lots to catch up with at the house today.

-
Back